If you had 10k and very few bills...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: RelaxTheMind
Id pay 20 college chicks to make a special, never before seen, educational movie of my direction of course. Then sell the videos for a decent price.

Girls Gone Temporarily Insane!
Girls Gone Loco
Girls Wanting Attention
Girls With Nice Boobs

Why not imitate a business model that works. I don't think there's a patent on getting girls to flash the camera.

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
You could start your own online pr0n site. Place ads in the newspaper requesting models. You could create a lot of original content with 10k.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
What business ideas do the guys that need $3mill+ have?! Are these remotely reaslistic ideas at all?! As I sure as hell know with $3mill I could quite happily live off the investments easily. Sure I would not live a life of luxory but with $3mill I would work for fun and carry on with my life :)

$10k isn't very much for a total startup.

With $300k you could take over a takeaway and make some decent money with it quite easily. Sure you just grind it out and run the business and basically destroy your social life but you can make a decent living out of it.

Koing

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I would start a publishing company that writes books telling people how to open their own business for $10K.