If you drive a Nissan.... racist Fox News supporters will assume that you are African American

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Fox News recently posted a story about how a woman in Virginia accidentally plowed her car into 4 people in a parking lot, while she tried to pick up food and spilled drink she dropped in the car. The article did not show a picture of the woman nor did it even mention her name. The only thing it did mention was a response from the police department of Virginia and the location of the incident.

The racist Fox News cheerleaders in the comment section, with no evidence started to make the claim that the person involved must have been an African American because they were drving a Nissan. They went even further to claim that the person involved was also a Democrat, because the vehicle involved was not from an American manufacturer. But they did not stop there, they then went on to make fun of Stacey Abrams weight. Here are a few examples of the comments made by those racist fools. Please note, I have hidden some under the spoiler, because of how racist the comments the racists made.

...and why did she not put the car in park, in order to pick up the spilled food..? 🤔🃏 Because, she was a shallow Democrat that never thought of consequences...🤫🃏
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29V6ZasNAFZyaraMtF61OYc5XGa
The driver can use the STACEY ABRAMS DEFENSE: “FOOD GO IN MOUTH! NOTHING CAN DELAY THAT!!!”
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29V6UKflfUHt5m4wjCaSSq4eNB5
My guess Pat...a 13 percent that just stopped at Popeye
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29V691vOfY5lQuoyh8jTyOY0Gmk
No insurance then Mexican No license plate then black
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29V6EGSDx2xLxI2t4GirLKSBqqJ
Nissan = ghetto special
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29V6IrmvrP1EDE0AViF2CIHPr83
Nissans are frequently driven by the sub-human Dark Species.
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29V6OvlJanrWDtpO0Vrr4bRJUfY

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Yikes. Nissans are pretty popular to my understanding, and my dad has an Infinity. It is the Q50 sport I think, and it is pretty fast. A bit too fast lol. Like 400HP.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I have a hunch that this shit has gotten worse over the lifetime of the comments section.
And so long as social media continues, it'll keep getting worse until we don't say anything at all. Cause we've murdered each other.

Shmee

Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Unsure if Fox News would identify you as subhuman or a race traitor:D
I thought everyone in the south loved sweet tea and fried chicken :p If anything, I am a "state traitor" haha. Though to be fair, a lot of people in CA love chicken, it's just that sweet tea isn't so big here.

Reactions: rommelrommel

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
I don't think it is a surprise that Fox is the only "news" site left that has comments enabled. Gotta have that echo chamber of ignorance and hate at full heat. Add in some bots to get things going and it's a self powered loop to keep em angry.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Closet racist were always hiding under the bridge. Unfortunately the orange monkey made it acceptable to be out and loud and proud.

And to the comment about reading comments section on right leaning videos, guess sometimes because a glutton for punishment. Just like clicking show ignore content here sometimes. Just have to see how stupid the comment was that people are replying to.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I thought everyone in the south loved sweet tea and fried chicken :p If anything, I am a "state traitor" haha. Though to be fair, a lot of people in CA love chicken, it's just that sweet tea isn't so big here.
Probably the reason sweet tea isn't big in CA is that Californians probably don't like crunching sugar with their teeth as they "drink" their tea.

Shmee

Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Probably the reason sweet tea isn't big in CA is that Californians probably don't like crunching sugar with their teeth as they "drink" their tea.
Hehe. I would much rather have sweet tea though, then have to make my own sweet tea, when the diner/restaurant doesn't provide it. A local cafe gave me iced tea, as they didn't have sweet tea, and I had to poor those packets of sugar into it and try to mix it. Unfortunately, it was a bit hard to mix at that point due to being iced, I think. Now that was more crunchy tea! :p

Now, when I was a kid, I remember I used to like to crunch on sugar cubes. I would find them from time to time around coffee supplies, I think they were at the faculty break rooms at school or something.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The traitors at Faux being racist about a black woman they are threatened and intimidated by?

Shocking, just shocking.

Also, checking in on the lunacy is one thing, but prolonged exposure to the weather on Bullshit Mountain lowers your IQ until you hit Dan Bongino or Jesse Waters levels of damage. Careful people.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Anon needs to dox the shit out of these people. Once they eliminate the bots I guarantee a ton of what's left registered with their main email addresses.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And.... if you ride a bicycle you're a gay black man, unless you're white then you're just gay.
Fox News

Jul 9, 2009
I've been driving Nissans since 1984. I never knew i was black. Their 4 cylinder hardbody/Frontiers were a great gas saving work vehicles. Should i switch to Ford's now?

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Fox News Site Troll Posters are delighted that you were upset enough to make this topic.

Stop spreading hate. It does not matter if you are right. It's still spreading hate and making the world a worse place.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Fox News Site Troll Posters are delighted that you were upset enough to make this topic.

Stop spreading hate. It does not matter if you are right. It's still spreading hate and making the world a worse place.

Pretending it doesn’t exist has worked so well!

Reactions: dank69
Nov 29, 2006

Did you also tell this to the original perveyers of hate over at fox News? Don't won't to upset your friends I bet.

Reactions: Meghan54

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Did you also tell this to the original perveyers of hate over at fox News? Don't won't to upset your friends I bet.
Except I don't visit their site (except in this case of the link in the topic), nor any other crappy sites then try to spread the crap with others.

Ever see a homeless guy on the street corner that's wacko and always talks to himself or his imaginary friend? Everyone ignores him and the same applies on the internet, unless you're into seeking reasons to spread hate.

The big lie is finding a group of people who think like you, and declaring your group better than any other, as an excuse to discriminate. You'd think we would be past that in this day and age, that the groupthink mentality for losers would be gone and we'd have risen to a more evolved state of individual responsibility, and individual identity instead.

Last edited: