If you drive a Nissan.... racist Fox News supporters will assume that you are African American

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Except for reality. Show me a single time I started a topic where the expectation, the inevitable outcome was spreding hate.

Show me a single time I started a topic that spread any hate no matter what?

You are wasting your time. It has nothing to do with anything I posted, and that time you could have spent trying to bring harmony and help people instead of trying to hate.

Your lizard brain just doesn't Get It. The topic was loaded with fail on its inception, nowhere to go but down. HOW, can, you, not, see, this?

You seem to mistakenly believe I know or care about your posting history. Keep shifting them goalposts and making yourself a hero.

Reactions: hal2kilo

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
^ So you don't even want to get back on topic, this is just attacking someone because no argument, right? Okay then.

This is why I seldom go into P&N and leave soon after. Beam me up scotty!

Recognize something. If we never cross paths again, the remainder is still the same for you, and the rest of the world. You will be happier and the rest of the world will benefit, if you refocus your energy in a positive way.

Sadly you will reject that because you must see me as some kind of combatant when it isn't the case. You deserve happiness too, instead of being consumed by hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zor Prime

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
^ So you don't even want to get back on topic, this is just attacking someone because no argument, right? Okay then.

This is why I seldom go into P&N and leave soon after. Beam me up scotty!

Recognize something. If we never cross paths again, the remainder is still the same for you, and the rest of the world. You will be happier and the rest of the world will benefit, if you refocus your energy in a positive way.

Sadly you will reject that because you must see me as some kind of combatant when it isn't the case. You deserve happiness too, instead of being consumed by hate.
We all deserve happiness instead of being consumed by hate. Too bad certain media outlets pump so much hate we can't go a single day without it spilling into the news 100 times or more.

Read up on how fascism gains control. It isn't a fucking light switch. You don't wake up one day and find yourselves gassing jews. It's thousands of baby steps along the way prodded by powerful people manipulating people's emotions until they become the monsters they thought they were fighting.

That's where we are now. People screaming at school board members and threatening violence over mask requirements. Purebloods dehumanizing mudbloods. I'm sure feeding the homeless guy near you will fix it all though.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I've been driving Nissans since 1984. I never knew i was black. Their 4 cylinder hardbody/Frontiers were a great gas saving work vehicles. Should i switch to Ford's now?
Every human being has roots that originated from Africa ... however, there are people who do not belive in human evolution.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Guys, we just discovered that intolerance of intolerance is itself...a form of intolerance. Who knew? I may just have to adjust my entire world view.

What about intolerance of intolerance of intolerance, eh?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I think there is some truth to more minorities and lower income folks buying Nissans over the past decade or so.

Nissan used to be a premium/sporty Japanese brand compared with Honda/Toyota (Z, 240SX, Maxima etc.) but under Renault and Carlos Ghosn they lost their way due to wave after wave of cost cutting. Ghosn was chasing the global fleet vehicle market, giving birth to such atrocities as the NV200, Versa, Cube, shitty late model Altimas/Sentras with CVT and the Juke. Sure, they had the Leaf, Rogue, GT-R too, but only one of those was a volume hit.

So eventually all these fleet models were resold through consumer channels, and at the same time Hyundai/Kia went upmarket and the average selling price of new cars went over $35K. So a bunch of lower income folks ended up driving Nissans over the past decade.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Someone should send this to Elon Musk so he sees what will happen if he does take over Twitter and make it a "free speech zone" like he wants. Shit like this is WHY moderation of social networks exists. If it doesn't, you just get a lot of white supremacists and Nazis spouting their bullshit all over.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
taj, is this you?
9AvOVk3.jpeg