If you could see the picture of just one person on ATOT, whose would it be?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Fudssa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: geckojohn

Originally posted by: lager I found this one on RossMAN's webpage. I guess this is RossMAN?

We've had this discussion so many times already... here's his real site: LINK TO ROSSMAN'S PIC

The real RossMAN.

:Q[/quote]

Oh my god, that is soooo funny. But then again, i have had a littel too much to drink.

BTW, I want to see Konigin's pic.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Originally posted by: ohtwell
RossMan or Luvly (one with her face I mean)

: ) Amanda
Are you sure they are not one in the same?

I'm not going to say :p

This is a tough question, if I had to choose just one AT'er.

Lemme think about it.

Mustangrrl

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'd like to see RossMAN with a face, I've seen plenty pics of him in bikinis and mini skirts - it's about time he flashed us that pretty face!

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'd like to see RossMAN with a face, I've seen plenty pics of him in bikinis and mini skirts - it's about time he flashed us that pretty face!

You meant luvly, right? :D

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Naw, ya'll buggin Luvly for a face pic just pumps her up more and makes it so you WON'T get to see her face.
rolleye.gif

If you want to see her face, ignore her so she posts a pic of her face just to get your attention! :p

Personally, I wanna see the Kinky Mod. Right here. Right now. :evil:

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Originally posted by: Fudssa

Originally posted by: geckojohn

Originally posted by: lager I found this one on RossMAN's webpage. I guess this is RossMAN?

We've had this discussion so many times already... here's his real site: LINK TO ROSSMAN'S PIC

The real RossMAN.

:Q

Oh my god, that is soooo funny. But then again, i have had a littel too much to drink.

BTW, I want to see Konigin's pic.

Do you not know how to use the "quote" button? It's right next to "reply"

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: DurocShark
Naw, ya'll buggin Luvly for a face pic just pumps her up more and makes it so you WON'T get to see her face.
rolleye.gif

If you want to see her face, ignore her so she posts a pic of her face just to get your attention! :p

Personally, I wanna see the Kinky Mod. Right here. Right now. :evil:

Shouldn't be too hard. Isn't she banned now?