If you could have one night out on the town with a member here

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
That gay guy here. Gays love me so I think it wouldn't be a wasted date and I'd get lucky.

SOFTengCOMPelec

Platinum Member
May 9, 2013
Who would it be? I have to go with Perknose...he seems like a really cool guy.

This guy...

bxcnr0q.gif

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Suck up. I'd take Ichinisan just so I could prove that he doesn't look like Abe Lincoln.

I'm not going to lie....... your avatar just confused the fuck out of me. I had to scroll up and triple check WTF was happening. God dammit.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
that makes sense. You both have severe mental illnesses that keep you from having any kind of friends in real life. You are both parasites who only exist by sucking the life from society. Neither of you contribute to or better society.

Combined you two may just have the iq of a drunk 6 year old.

wwybywb?

Oh, and on topic, i think Rubycon.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I like to think BoberFett and I could make a lovely evening out of drowning Moonbeam in a public toilet.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Alky lives like a half hour from me. Not sure I am man enough for a night on the town with him though. Nor do I want him knowing where my mom is.

The guy drinks 25+ Michelob Ultras every night. No way you could hang.

Fire&Blood

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2009
Markbnj is my pick. Very laid back, let's you stay in his house, hook up with his daughters, raid his fridge and even snuggle with his wife while you are there. I was surprised though to see him draw the line at using his wifi to download TV shows.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
it would be fun to get all the hardcore P&Ners together, casually mention a political topic, and watch the creative juices flow

• Haha
Reactions: Ichinisan

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
it would be fun to get all the hardcore P&Ners together, casually mention a political topic, and watch the creative juices flow

Or get all the OTers together at a restaurant, then ask how much to tip on top of the 18% automatic gratuity for large parties.

Reactions: brianmanahan