If you can't deal with a patdown, don't fvcking fly.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Glad I could help out. Like I said, it was just an observation based on her appearance. And typically people who vote for Kerry are liberal and would raise a stink over such things as a normal pat down search as infringing on their civil liberties. Most normal Americans would just deal with the fact that this is a part of life. I flew 3 times in the last 2 weeks and I was subjected to a pat down at every airport. I didn't get all pissed off an huffy about it. I was grateful that the screeners were doing their job to make the airlines safer.

The problem with your viewpoint is that you try to associate kerry voters with crazy people and non-kerry voters with normal. It is an extremely broken viewpoint and I just hope you realize that.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Glad I could help out. Like I said, it was just an observation based on her appearance. And typically people who vote for Kerry are liberal and would raise a stink over such things as a normal pat down search as infringing on their civil liberties. Most normal Americans would just deal with the fact that this is a part of life. I flew 3 times in the last 2 weeks and I was subjected to a pat down at every airport. I didn't get all pissed off an huffy about it. I was grateful that the screeners were doing their job to make the airlines safer.

Yeah. she's making a big stink about nothing. Your insistence that she looks like a lesbo and probably attends Kerry rallies is so counter-productive to your argument you might as well have not made it at all. Broad, sweeping generalizations like the ones you've made totally discredit anything you try to say. "People who vote for Kerry are liberal and would raise a stink...", "Most normal Americans would just deal...". You seem to forget that 48% of the voting population voted for Kerry. When you qualify "normal" based on a 3% voting difference between the candidates, you sound like a 14-year-old.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: moshquerade
women like that give we good ones a bad name

Okay. Next time you go the airport, request a "pat down" by a sexy TSA agent...and I'll watch!

:D

:lips:

AntiEverything

Aug 5, 2004
Honestly, these patdowns aren't stopping anything. Fvck being politically correct, I support profiling 100%. How many of the terrorists were white women? Who exactly was being protected by airport security fondling this woman?

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
"I will go to great lengths to avoid flying now, because patdowns make me feel dirty and ashamed," she said. "It just gets worse every time. Now I'm afraid."

Afraid of what???/

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: skace

The problem with your viewpoint is that you try to associate kerry voters with crazy people and non-kerry voters with normal. It is an extremely broken viewpoint and I just hope you realize that.

:thumbsup: to you and Fausto.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by: Citrix
"I will go to great lengths to avoid flying now, because patdowns make me feel dirty and ashamed," she said. "It just gets worse every time. Now I'm afraid."

Afraid of what???/

of more patdowns!! oh noes!!!! be very afraid!

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: AntiEverything
Honestly, these patdowns aren't stopping anything. Fvck being politically correct, I support profiling 100%. How many of the terrorists were white women? Who exactly was being protected by airport security fondling this woman?

And when you stop checking white women, guess who blows the plane up.

:rolleyes;

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
I think women should have to endure a vaginal probe, to check for contriband. You can hide a lot of stuff in there.

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
Originally posted by: SagaLore
I think women should have to endure a vaginal probe, to check for contriband. You can hide a lot of stuff in there.

I think you should have to endure an anal probe for the stupidity of your post. Actually, make it two. At the same time.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Noooo...I really don't think we want to set that precedent.

alent1234

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2002
if it's legal to pat people down at a rap concert, it's legal to do it before boarding an airplane

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: TheLonelyPhoenix

I think you should have to endure an anal probe for the stupidity of your post. Actually, make it two. At the same time.
Take a joke, you noob.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000

Why not just make a vibrating probe? Then they won't complain! :p

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

Why not just make a vibrating probe? Then they won't complain! :p

They'll just moan. And moan. And moan.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: rh71
having someone touch you in your surrounding crotch area wouldn't be so inviting either. I agree she is making a big deal out of it by going to the media, but it's not like "nothing" happened either. Even pat-downs don't have people touching between private areas.

Um.. ok whatever you say.. and when some terrorist hoe that is actually flat chested but has a 36DD bra full of shaped C4 and it blows your family, friends or even pet to kingdom come.. becasue nooen bothered to check then you can complain..
BTW this is how they blew up those 2 airliners in russia last month.. C4 in a bra...

alent1234

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2002
Originally posted by: CVSiN
having someone touch you in your surrounding crotch area wouldn't be so inviting either. I agree she is making a big deal out of it by going to the media, but it's not like "nothing" happened either. Even pat-downs don't have people touching between private areas.

Um.. ok whatever you say.. and when some terrorist hoe that is actually flat chested but has a 36DD bra full of shaped C4 and it blows your family, friends or even pet to kingdom come.. becasue nooen bothered to check then you can complain..
BTW this is how they blew up those 2 airliners in russia last month.. C4 in a bra...

don't you know, people have the right to do anything they want and the government is supposed to magically protect us without us noticing

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: AntiEverything

Um the 2 airliners that blew up last month in Russia were bombed by white women.. with C4 in thier bras...

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: bluehorizon
I agree. If she wants to fly, she needs to accept the security checks. "Oh, boo hoo, some chick touched me between the breasts." Big fvcking deal. I'll take that minor inconvenience over losing 100 lives because security was lax and some maniacle bitch boarded a plane with explosives tucked into her bra.
Welll consider this. NONE of the commercial cargo loaded onto that same plane is screened BY ANYONE. And those that would commit terrorism KNOW this. The TSA and pat downs are simply a panacea to prevent the collapse of the Airline economic infrastructure.
In other words it's for the peace of mind of the hundreds of thousands of people , of both political affiliations.
As Bejamin Franklins said so well..."Those that would sacrifice personal liberty foe a measure of temporary safety, deserve neither."

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: alent1234
Originally posted by: CVSiN

don't you know, people have the right to do anything they want and the government is supposed to magically protect us without us noticing

People are pissed over the new Xrays that can see through clothes too. That would make patdowns obsolete, but people don't want either. I like the Xray better because it can find things that the pat downs miss. And the actual person is never seen by the person looking at the Xray image and only women look at women and men at men.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
I agree. If she wants to fly, she needs to accept the security checks. "Oh, boo hoo, some chick touched me between the breasts." Big fvcking deal. I'll take that minor inconvenience over losing 100 lives because security was lax and some maniacle bitch boarded a plane with explosives tucked into her bra.
Welll consider this. NONE of the commercial cargo loaded onto that same plane is screened BY ANYONE. And those that would commit terrorism KNOW this. The TSA and pat downs are simply a panacea to prevent the collapse of the Airline economic infrastructure.
In other words it's for the peace of mind of the hundreds of thousands of people , of both political affiliations.
As Bejamin Franklins said so well..."Those that would sacrifice personal liberty foe a measure of temporary safety, deserve neither."

Yea but if a cargo jet blows up only like 3 people will die. Its not as sensational as 300 people going down on a passenger plane.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: AlienCraft

DP