If you can't deal with a patdown, don't fvcking fly.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL...patdowns.ap/index.html

"What happened next shocked her: Using an open hand, a security agent touched her on her shoulders, under her arms, around her waist, across her bra strap, and between her breasts, Gaynier said -- all in front of other passengers.

"I was almost in tears," she said. "I've never been so humiliated in my life. It's one of the worst experiences I've ever had to endure."

Christ. Give me a break, it was even a female security agent. Anyone else think shes making a big fricking deal over nothing?

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
and how many people would fly if they banned pat downs all together?

uh duh. If she has a problem, tell her to rent a car and drive next time.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs

"What happened next shocked her: Using an open hand, a security agent touched her on her shoulders, under her arms, around her waist, across her bra strap, and between her breasts, Gaynier said -- all in front of other passengers.

"I was almost in tears," she said. "I've never been so humiliated in my life. It's one of the worst experiences I've ever had to endure.""

Christ. Give me a break, it was even a female security agent. Anyone else think this woman looks like a lesbian? She also looks like the typical women you see at Kerry rallies. Those observations aside, anyone else think shes making a big fricking deal over nothing?

If a routine airport patdown is "one of the worst experiences (you've) ever had to endure" - you're a sheltered spoiled uptight naive little BITCH who needs a good asskicking and a dose of the real world.

Oh, and that's a "yes" to the question of Much Ado about Nothing. Given the attractiveness of the female security guards at my airport, they can frisk me anytime. :p

- M4H

cmdrmoocow

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2004
She's female...

Of course she'll do crazy things and get emotional about them. We're not expecting miracles here.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

"I was almost in tears," she said. "I've never been so humiliated in my life. It's one of the worst experiences I've ever had to endure."

Christ. Give me a break, it was even a female security agent. Anyone else think this woman looks like a lesbian? She also looks like the typical women you see at Kerry rallies. Those observations aside, anyone else think shes making a big fricking deal over nothing?
Congratulations on undermining any point you may have had with your own personal biases and bigotry. You have saved innumerable CPU cycles on the AT servers that would have otherwise been devoted to this thread.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: cmdrmoocow
She's female...

Of course she'll do crazy things and get emotional about them. We're not expecting miracles here.
not all females are like that

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

"I was almost in tears," she said. "I've never been so humiliated in my life. It's one of the worst experiences I've ever had to endure.""

If a routine airport patdown is "one of the worst experiences (you've) ever had to endure" - you're a sheltered spoiled uptight naive little BITCH who needs a good asskicking and a dose of the real world.

Oh, and that's a "yes" to the question of Much Ado about Nothing. Given the attractiveness of the female security guards at my airport, they can frisk me anytime. :p

- M4H

:beer::thumbsup:

ironcrotch

Diamond Member
May 11, 2004
What's the point of complaining? I don't get it. I mean, what's she expecting to get out of this. For the gov't to be like "oooooohh you're offended?! oh ok, well we'll stop patting down people, cuz it'll be much better when your dead."

Kibbo

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2004
"This woman looks like a lesbian?" What the hell is that supposed to mean? So all women that arn't good looking are sexual deviants and thus their opinions are invalid? If she carried a Jerry Fallwell fan club card, her opinion would mean more to you? God, what a fvcking waste of skin you are. Are you over 15?

And BTW, REPOST, keep this crap in P&N.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Fausto

Congratulations on undermining any point you may have had with your own personal biases and bigotry. You have saved innumerable CPU cycles on the AT servers that would have otherwise been devoted to this thread.

Glad I could help out. Like I said, it was just an observation based on her appearance. And typically people who vote for Kerry are liberal and would raise a stink over such things as a normal pat down search as infringing on their civil liberties. Most normal Americans would just deal with the fact that this is a part of life. I flew 3 times in the last 2 weeks and I was subjected to a pat down at every airport. I didn't get all pissed off an huffy about it. I was grateful that the screeners were doing their job to make the airlines safer.

ggnl

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
"I will go to great lengths to avoid flying now, because patdowns make me feel dirty and ashamed," she said. "It just gets worse every time. Now I'm afraid.'
:disgust:

bluehorizon

Jun 25, 2004
I agree. If she wants to fly, she needs to accept the security checks. "Oh, boo hoo, some chick touched me between the breasts." Big fvcking deal. I'll take that minor inconvenience over losing 100 lives because security was lax and some maniacle bitch boarded a plane with explosives tucked into her bra.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Kibbo
"This woman looks like a lesbian?" What the hell is that supposed to mean? So all women that arn't good looking are sexual deviants and thus their opinions are invalid? If she carried a Jerry Fallwell fan club card, her opinion would mean more to you? God, what a fvcking waste of skin you are. Are you over 15?

And BTW, REPOST, keep this crap in P&N.

It's supposed to mean that I think she looks like a lesbian. Just a thought that I had, it doesn't make her a sexual deviant or her opinion invalid. And for the record Jerry Fallwell is a piece of human excrement.

bluehorizon

Jun 25, 2004
Originally posted by: cmdrmoocow
She's female...

That was a dumb thing to say.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

Glad I could help out. Like I said, it was just an pointless observation based on her appearance. And the media tells me that typically people who vote for Kerry are liberal and would raise a stink over such things as a normal pat down search as perceived "infringment on their civil liberties" because they hate America. Most God-Fearing, Decent, Non-Gay Americans would just deal would just continue to accept anything placed on their plate like good little sheep. I flew 3 times in the last 2 weeks and I was subjected to a pat down at every airport. I didn't get all pissed off an huffy about it since it was the most action I've had in years. I was grateful that the screeners were doing their job to make the airlines safer while simultaneously giving me a very pleasant warmth in my groin region.
Fixed.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
having someone touch you in your surrounding crotch area wouldn't be so inviting either. I agree she is making a big deal out of it by going to the media, but it's not like "nothing" happened either. Even pat-downs don't have people touching between private areas.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: rh71
having someone touch you in your surrounding crotch area wouldn't be so inviting either. I agree she is making a big deal out of it by going to the media, but it's not like "nothing" happened either. Even pat-downs don't have people touching between private areas.

It's not exactly the end of the world, you get patted going into sports events & concerts too.

Besides, with the way most of the pat downs I've had worked I could have walked in with a full tactical 1911 & they wouldn't have found it.

Annoying as hell, but that's about the extent of the damage.

Viper GTS

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Anyone can request to be screened privately - if having that done in front of everyone else is what bothered her, it's her own fault for not taking the alternative.

It's one of the worst experiences I've ever had to endure
If that's the worst thing you've ever had to deal with, no wonder why she's so friggin uptight.

"I will go to great lengths to avoid flying now, because patdowns make me feel dirty and ashamed,"
Dirty, yes, ashamed...of what!? It's not like she's the only one in the US that's had to deal with a patdown. What a crotchety hag!

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I can't wait until some parents press charges after their teenaged daughter gets her breasts and genitals felt up during a pat-down. That'll create a circus.

Jan 31, 2002

Glad I could help out. Like I said, it was just an pointless observation based on her appearance. And the media tells me that typically people who vote for Kerry are liberal and would raise a stink over such things as a normal pat down search as perceived "infringment on their civil liberties" because they hate America. Most God-Fearing, Decent, Non-Gay Americans would just deal would just continue to accept anything placed on their plate like good little sheep. I flew 3 times in the last 2 weeks and I was subjected to a pat down at every airport. I didn't get all pissed off an huffy about it since it was the most action I've had in years. I was grateful that the screeners were doing their job to make the airlines safer while simultaneously giving me a very pleasant warmth in my groin region.
Fixed.

:beer::D

- M4H

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: moshquerade
women like that give we good ones a bad name

if you going to be searching around my breasts, you'd best be calling it what it is.. a secondary search and you should ask me to step off the like and into a private room to conduct it.We can have security and some modicum of privacy at the same time.