If we'd listened to President Obama we'd be ready for Covid19

bigi

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Found this today. Obama did want to prepare for things like global pandemic diseases, back in 2014.

Video

Apparently things get forgotten quickly.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
In all truth it is not Donald Trump that is the problem, not the senate that is the problem, not the house that is the problem, it is the American people, the voters in America. The totally clueless that can not see beyond their cell phone.
We have a lot of crazy stupid politicians and political wannabes within America, that is nothing new, but when the people start voting them in power... THERE IS THE PROBLEM.

Everyone has a choice. You can either vote for people THAT CARE, or for people THAT DO NOT CARE.
Is Donald Trump the problem? Possibly Nancy Pelosi? Maybe Mitch McConnell? NO....
The problem is, (look in the mirror).

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Obama left pandemic help for Trump. Trump quickly decided he had to purge himself of everything left by the Negro.

and here we are
That really nails it, in my opinion. And if you ask those Clutter-brains, they say "What!? Me? Racist?! Some of my best friends! My janitor, my gardener! I don' have a racist bone in my body! And . . . . What have they GOT to LOSE?!"

They're still posting their mean little letter to the editor in the LA Times, which in turn, thinks it needs to print them to be "fair and balanced". Everyone else has a different brain virus which they call "Trump Derangement Syndrome". "Democrats are the Haters!" "We WON the election; YOU LOSE! Fuck you!"

Since Trump already sold us out to the Russians, what's left to do to a Trumper anymore for revenge? Sneeze? Perhaps? Oh. The neo-Nazis already thought of that, too . . .

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Here is a fun exercise with google
Using tools, set date range as 2014 to 2015
Search: Obama pandemic

Then search using same date range
site:foxnews.com obama pandemic

You can then search news articles only but you have to be aware of how news cycle works between outlets

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Yeah, but NYC sold ventilators... in 2006. <---- this is what Fox News is reporting as the issue with why NYC was hit so hard.

Not that the President of the United States of America played golf and held rallies as a pandemic spread. Or, that his gutting of the pandemic measures in place caused all of this... It is important that they report on the selling of ventilators, 13 years ago, by NYC. THAT is what is important right now.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

bigi

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Well, I don't think calling racist names needs to happen here.

To be frank, President Bush also "alluded" to this many years before now and before President Obama's linked speech.

The resulting fact is that nobody gives a fuck. We've been poisoning ourselves and our planet for long now.
We've been warned about virus pandemic, meteor strikes, ozone layers, toxic diesel fumes, nuclear power, and many bad things that will eventually destroy us for sure.

The problem is that only something gets done when after shit hits the fan. Nobody cares, no govt will act proactively about any of that.

Cheap news, twitters and daily booze dosage makes us numb as fvck.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Well, I don't think calling racist names needs to happen here.

To be frank, President Bush also "alluded" to this many years before now and before President Obama's linked speech.

The resulting fact is that nobody gives a fuck. We've been poisoning ourselves and our planet for long now.
We've been warned about virus pandemic, meteor strikes, ozone layers, toxic diesel fumes, nuclear power, and many bad things that will eventually destroy us for sure.

The problem is that only something gets done when after shit hits the fan. Nobody cares, no govt will act proactively about any of that.

Cheap news, twitters and daily booze dosage makes us numb as fvck.
The government will act proactively when half of the people in that government aren't screaming that government can't do anything right, and then making sure it comes true.

Vote accordingly.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
In all truth it is not Donald Trump that is the problem, not the senate that is the problem, not the house that is the problem, it is the American people, the voters in America. The totally clueless that can not see beyond their cell phone.
We have a lot of crazy stupid politicians and political wannabes within America, that is nothing new, but when the people start voting them in power... THERE IS THE PROBLEM.

Everyone has a choice. You can either vote for people THAT CARE, or for people THAT DO NOT CARE.
Is Donald Trump the problem? Possibly Nancy Pelosi? Maybe Mitch McConnell? NO....
The problem is, (look in the mirror).
RIght on!
unfit.jpg

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Didn't certain members of Congress and a former vice president call Trump a racist and a xenophobe because of travel bans from China and other places? Heck, Pelosi was cruising around Chinatown proclaiming all is well and no reason to avoid coming on down.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Didn't certain members of Congress and a former vice president call Trump a racist and a xenophobe because of travel bans from China and other places? Heck, Pelosi was cruising around Chinatown proclaiming all is well and no reason to avoid coming on down.
I don't know, collaborator, did they?

You seem to have some secret knowledge that makes Dear Leader look more competent, so why don't you share it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Three questions for you...

1. Was the so called China travel "ban: of Jan 31 a ban or just a restriction of Chinese nationals?
2. Did he allow Americans during that so called "ban" returning from China to reenter the country without a 2 week quarantine?
3. Did thousands of people re-enter the country from China in the weeks following the so called travel "ban"?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
as usual you show up and start to act like Trump...mis-stating what happened!
lying as you normally do!
Then supporting your misguided blabber with no links whatsoever.....

Reactions: Meghan54

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
If we listened to Obama we would have elected Hillary Clinton;)
That is not what people mean when discussing the Pandemic......
As it turns out Hillary might have been better than Trump....hell Alfred E. Newman would have been better than Trump!!

Reactions: dawp

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Trump now wants to stop US funds to WHO, in the middle of a pandemic. The man is not competent. Even worse, he lack the ability to pick compentent people and keep them working under him.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump now wants to stop US funds to WHO, in the middle of a pandemic. The man is not competent. Even worse, he lack the ability to pick compentent people and keep them working under him.
don`t you dare criticize Trump....or for no reason he will with hold life saving medical supplies from your city.....