"If u reflexively oppose antifa today, u probably would have opposed lunch counter sit-ins in 1960"

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
I've never thought much of Godwin's law. Even Godwin himself has said he thinks it's overused.

It certainly gets invoked incorrectly far more than it does appropriately (e.g. right here, when referring to people waving swastikas about).

I'd prefer a law that states the first person to invoke Godwin's law loses the argument.
Flussh listed his usual shit that had nothing to do with Nazis, and lost right out of the gate as always.

Meanwhile, CLASSIC example of shit I've witness hypocrite "Nazi Fighters" here on this forum do that totally reveals them.

I recall a thread where the FBI set up some rotten pricks attempting to bomb a Jewish community center. Now, does it GET more Nazi-like than that? The lead asshole had spouted his mouth off about blowing up bridges and possibly aircraft and a number of other things, until he got the attention of law enforcement, and they let him carry out his desires- recruiting some other dirtbags until soon they were caught RED HANDED setting up explosives outside a Jewish center.

What was the "Nazi Fighter" take on it?

Why of course- EXCUSES! Bullshit about why we should hate the FBI for setting up these poor, poor innocents who just wanted to make a little money blowing up Jews, and oh boo hoo how dare anyone say they got what they deserved. Don't you know, EVERYBODY can be talked into setting up bombs outside of Jewish centers and committing mass murder?

So the types that EXCUSE that sort of shit and fall for propaganda about it as I've witnesses... STFU about what Nazi-Fighters you are.

You're not fighting against shit. Some of you actually make excuses for people who think they're about to blow up innocent children, women and men just because the dirtbags involved fall across a certain PC line. If it was the FBI setting up a bunch of skinhead douchebags in the exact way (which they damn sure should do) the same excuses wouldn't be trotted out. And virtually NO ONE on the right beyond a few fringe lunatics would make up the same excuses for any of them.

A lot of the pricks here are perfectly fine with violent assholes, even people who target Jews- so long as it falls on the right side of a certain PC line. Who is it again that hasENDLESS excuses for why its justified for suicide bombers to kill innocent Jewish people going about their business, but labels Jews themselves Nazis for protecting themselves and fighting back? Gee, did we forget about that in all the current armchair "nazi hunting' bullshit? What a fucking joke!

Neo Nazis are nothing new, it's just the coward left's latest boogyman to pretend is under every bed just waiting to pounce.

Nov 25, 2013
Flussh listed his usual shit that had nothing to do with Nazis, and lost right out of the gate as always.

Meanwhile, CLASSIC example of shit I've witness hypocrite "Nazi Fighters" here on this forum do that totally reveals them.

I recall a thread where the FBI set up some rotten pricks attempting to bomb a Jewish community center. Now, does it GET more Nazi-like than that? The lead asshole had spouted his mouth off about blowing up bridges and possibly aircraft and a number of other things, until he got the attention of law enforcement, and they let him carry out his desires- recruiting some other dirtbags until soon they were caught RED HANDED setting up explosives outside a Jewish center.

Why of course- EXCUSES! Bullshit about why we should hate the FBI for setting up these poor, poor innocents who just wanted to make a little money blowing up Jews, and oh boo hoo how dare anyone say they got what they deserved. Don't you know, EVERYBODY can be talked into setting up bombs outside of Jewish centers and committing mass murder?

So the types that EXCUSE that sort of shit and fall for propaganda about it as I've witnesses... STFU about what Nazi-Fighters you are.

You're not fighting against shit. Some of you actually make excuses for people who think they're about to blow up innocent children, women and men just because the dirtbags involved fall across a certain PC line. If it was the FBI setting up a bunch of skinhead douchebags in the exact way (which they damn sure should do) the same excuses wouldn't be trotted out. And virtually NO ONE on the right beyond a few fringe lunatics would make up the same excuses for any of them.

A lot of the pricks here are perfectly fine with violent assholes, even people who target Jews- so long as it falls on the right side of a certain PC line. Who is it again that hasENDLESS excuses for why its justified for suicide bombers to kill innocent Jewish people going about their business, but labels Jews themselves Nazis for protecting themselves and fighting back? Gee, did we forget about that in all the current armchair "nazi hunting' bullshit? What a fucking joke!

Neo Nazis are nothing new, it's just the coward left's latest boogyman to pretend is under every bed just waiting to pounce.

Do you ever get tired of punching straw?

Reactions: pmv

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Do you ever get tired of punching straw?
Do you ever get tired of being one of the PRIME EXAMPLES of making excuses for those with Nazi-like behavior, even as you whine about what a 'nazi fighter' you are? Of course not.

Reactions: FFFF
Nov 25, 2013
Do you ever get tired of being one of the PRIME EXAMPLES of making excuses for those with Nazi-like behavior, even as you whine about what a 'nazi fighter' you are? Of course not.

And so you decide to punch yet more straw. Make sure to protect your hands.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Perhaps you are seeing things again. I asked you if they ask about your day, not if they pretend to be smart.

How does that logic follow? So in your mind, only people that do not have a "good reading comprehension" have not graduated from a university by a specific age. At your altitude on such a high horse, do you get nose bleeds? Because fuck people who come from a poor family that have had to do everything on his own. The damn poors and their lack of money.

Would you say you're less dull in the head than this guy?:

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Would you say you're less dull in the head than this guy?:

What does that have to do with you saying only dumb people go to community college?

From that post, I can at least say I'm not as angry. I have no idea as to the context of his comments so I can't say if it's dumb it not.

Hey, by the way, have you made any more jokes about the mentally challenged? The last one you made was pretty mean.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
What does that have to do with you saying only dumb people go to community college?

From that post, I can at least say I'm not as angry. I have no idea as to the context of his comments so I can't say if it's dumb it not.

Hey, by the way, have you made any more jokes about the mentally challenged? The last one you made was pretty mean.

So you can't even understand your colleagues but pretend to understand the prof. Funny.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
So you can't even understand your colleagues but pretend to understand the prof. Funny.

I appear to be able to point out that you have created a straw man and used a false equivalence. You have also linked me to a group without evidence all while never answering a single question.

Hey, I cant blame you for not answering the question about your joke of the mentally disabled. It was a pretty mean what you said before and I imagine you don't want to address it. I mean, its clearly on the forum and you cant deny that you said it, so best to just ignore it right?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Zaap is just diverting into telling us about his mistaken beliefs as to what libs believe.

I happen to be fine with the way the FBI handled the situation you mention & haven't seen anybody here say otherwise.

I don't understand why you think it's relevant to the discussion, anyway, other than for you to fight against something that isn't real.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Er...what?

(Can't say I'm a huge fan of the FBI, but I haven't a clue what you are going on about)

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I appear to be able to point out that you have created a straw man and used a false equivalence. You have also linked me to a group without evidence all while never answering a single question.

Hey, I cant blame you for not answering the question about your joke of the mentally disabled. It was a pretty mean what you said before and I imagine you don't want to address it. I mean, its clearly on the forum and you cant deny that you said it, so best to just ignore it right?

Dunning kruger posterchild big words mad lib.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
They probably would have reflexively opposed the liberation of Auschwitz because the liberators were Communists.

I'm sure your opposition to the liberation of concentration camps would be that you have no where to send people that disagree with your view points, and antifa would have no one to watch over.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015

He does hate himself so it's hardly surprising.