If u don't wanna any stinkin' beer...and want WINE instead

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Gary Vaynerchuk, who has a webcast, "Wine Library TV" suggests these 12 relatively inexpensive wines:

:wine: cheers :wine:

- Ruffino Il Leo Chianti 2003: $7.99

Vaynerchuk: "Amazing little Chianti. Everyone needs a nice $8 Italian red for pizza night."

- Chateau Le Thys 2002: $10.99

Vaynerchuk: "Bordeaux is a staple and it doesn't have to be $50. Look for this steal."

- Borgo Dei Vassalli Pinot Grigio 2005: $9.99

Vaynerchuk: "This is a steal and better than many $15 to $24 Pinot Grigios out there."

- Domaine De La Garrigue Cotes du Rhone Cuvee Romaine 2005: $9.99

Vaynerchuk: "Cotes du Rhone is [Trader Joe's] $2 Buck Chuck on steroids. You get so much value. This reminds me of many $30 wines."

- San Felipe Merlot: $6.99

Vaynerchuk: "Even though Hollywood tells you merlot stinks, I am like Justin Timberlake, I am bringing merlot back!"

- Valdesil Montenovo Godello 2006: $9.99

Vaynerchuk: "Godello is the new hottest white wine in the market. These wines will be double in price in three years after it gets the 'street cred.' Buy up now!"

- Laura Hartwig Cabernet Sauvignon 2004: $9.99

Vaynerchuk: "Chile has long been known for value but this cabernet smokes most Cali cabs twice the price!"

-La-piece Sous Le Bras Rouge 2005: $9.99

Vaynerchuk: "This red blend from the Rhone Valley reminds me you can get serious wine for under 10 bones!"

- Panarroz Jumilla Red 2005: $5.99

Vaynerchuk: "Spain is loaded with values but when you can buy two of these bottles for $12 I feel like I am hanging with Michael J. Fox and going back 20 years! Prices like this are rare for wines of this caliber."

- Amaroo Chardonnay: $8.99

Vaynerchuk: "With Yellow Tail dominating people's minds, it's sad that a serious wine like this at $9 gets overlooked. This is what I call a joke. It's funny how good this is for the money."

- One + One = Three Brut: $10.99

Vaynerchuk: "Say it with me C-A-V-A -- cava is the sparkling wine that is a third of the price of champagne and honestly can hang right there with their rivals from France."

- Murphy's Law Red 2005: $11.99

Vaynerchuk: "Washington state has a serious chance to make us all forget about California. I am serious -- what is happening in the Northwest right now has the potential to change the wine world!"

Full article: http://abcnews.go.com/Business...Money/story?id=3234893