...if only Phil Jackson coached the Cavaliers...

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
The Cavaliers probably would have won the NBA title this past season...

Think about the star-like skills in Lebron James followed by the role players that he has around him not to mention the larger and better than Luc Longley center they have in Ilgauskus...

...oh what could have been...

...eh with this contract controversy that we're seeing with Lebron, maybe he could end up in Los Angeles with Phil at the end of next year.

..that would make me happy as a laker fan/kobe hater.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: hpkeeper
The Cavaliers probably would have won the NBA title this past season...

Think about the star-like skills in Lebron James followed by the role players that he has around him not to mention the larger and better than Luc Longley center they have in Ilgauskus...

...oh what could have been...

...eh with this contract controversy that we're seeing with Lebron, maybe he could end up in Los Angeles with Phil at the end of next year.

..that would make me happy as a laker fan/kobe hater.

wait what???

Ilgauskus is about the WORST fit in the Cavs i have EVER seen, yes he is good, but no he does not fit in the type of game the cavs play.

he is slow... cant keep up with the team, and overall a poor run and gun type player.

the cavs would not have gone any further, the pistons sucked it up. the cavs need 2 more players on that team, a better center, and someone to handle the ball other than lebron.