If Microsoft Windows and most of it's major applications were written by women how would it look?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
Instead of error messages it just has a box that says if you don't know what's wrong then it's not worth discussing. Clicking OK causes the OS to withhold access to games for 2 weeks.

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Every so often it would ask "Does this window make my screen look big?"

The computer would only start after gently stroking the keys to get it in the mood first.

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The only way to get it to turn on would be to give it a gift, light candles, turn out the lights, and then massage the case for 30 minutes. If you didn't do any of this and still attempted to turn it on it message would flash on the screen that said, "I'm not built like you, I can't just turn on whenever I want!" After that the monitor would automatically turn away from you and then refuse to turn on the rest of the night.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
The OS will autosubscribe to The Shopping Channel RSS and buys everything they sell, in triplicate. And charge to YOUR CC, marked as Pron so the way more significant other can use it to do shame you into letting her shop some more. You would have no defense since you don't remember where you shopped for pron.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
I don't think it would have been created, they would have said it's a stupid idea and are better off finding ways to control men.

Steve

Lifer
May 2, 2004
www.chicagopipeband.com
Originally posted by: AgaBoogaBoo
I don't think it would have been created, they would have said it's a stupid idea and are better off finding ways to control men.

But we so enjoy being controlled by trying to fix and tweak every new OS, right?