If Jeb Bush ran for president in 2008 would you vote for him?

Valvoline6

Oct 6, 2000
Of course the answer on this board will be 2 to 1 no. This poll is unnecissary.

He's been an excellent governor though. Most of these no-voting yahoos know nothing about him.

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Interesting, I was under the impression that the members of Anandtech were primarily Republican.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Freejack2
Interesting, I was under the impression that the members of Anandtech were primarily Republican.

No, not at all.

Valvoline6

Oct 6, 2000
There was a time where that was the case. But no longer..

Originally posted by: Freejack2

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Cons couldnt keep their arguments together well enough to stop from getting so frustrated and completely losing their cool. That usually results in getting banned or leaving, having become fed up with not being able to logically defend illogical arguments.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Originally posted by: RabidMongoose
What kind of ideals or platforms does he have?

I don't know but it appears that 4 out of 18 folks either know them or don't care

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
President Jeb? The jokes just write themselves ;)

Seriously though, what has he done? No one would even nknow about him if he wasn't a Bush. Getting elected on your family name is what gives us crappy leaders.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Why? Do we really need a monarchy here in America? Besides, his name is "Jeb." Sheesh, come on now.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
I would never vote for him (should be obvious) -- continuing with the Bush dynasty is BAD IMO. The neocons liking him doesn't instill confidence either. And the elections there have just gone SO WELL since he became governor!

I encourage all neocons to vote for him in the primary, however, as I am confident he would lose to almost any opponent.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Why? Do we really need a monarchy here in America? Besides, his name is "Jeb." Sheesh, come on now.

Jeb - the first name will get him 70% of the Southern vote all by itself. Then the last name will get him the Corporate vote

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: dahunan

Jeb - the first name will get him 70% of the Southern vote all by itself. Then the last name will get him the Corporate vote
Sure thing. He could run a Jeb/Skeeter ticket and the Nascar Dads would be all over that.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Sure thing. He could run a Jeb/Skeeter ticket and the Nascar Dads would be all over that.

Ah, again with the insults because you don't like how someone voted. Such close-mindedness.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Mill

Ah, again with the insults because you don't like how someone voted. Such close-mindedness.
How is that an insult? Aren't you being just a little too politically correct? Hint: Yes, yes you are.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
If you look at born again on wikipedia.. then you look at famous born agains... you will get some nascar drivers.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

How is that an insult? Aren't you being just a little too politically correct? Hint: Yes, yes you are.

Hint: If you don't want to win the election next term you will keep laughing about it.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Hint: If you don't want to win the election next term you will keep laughing about it.
You'd laugh too if you only knew how true it is! Or do Republicans have no sense of humor these days?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You'd laugh too if you only knew how true it is! Or do Republicans have no sense of humor these days?

I wouldn't know, as I'm not really a Rep.