If Identical twins got in on with another pair of Identical twins and each pair had a kid ....

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
no, all sperm and eggs are just a tad different :) Not possible, they would look extreamly alike, but not the same :)

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
you could clone the identical twins, and speed their growth to match those two and have a 6 way

HydroStream6

Jun 14, 2000
no they could look just as different as siblings, because that's kinda what they are...... think of 2 sets of twins as just a regular couple, do a regular couples kids all look identical?

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999

<< would the kids be identical assuming they were both the same sex? >>

of course not.

but they're genetic siblings.

there is a chance they COULD be identical, but it's highly improbable.

but that means normal parents could have children that were not &quot;twins&quot; but were identical which is possible but highly improbable.

thedarkwolf

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
ok how bout if I made two clones of myself but did a little playing with one's dna early in its development and made it female. Then later after they grow up I get my male clone drunk enought to sleep with my very ugly female clone and they have a child. Would it be a super human freak? Cause thats all I really want here :).

Emulex

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
why dont you clone yourself, cept add the Y chromosones to make it a female, then make it a midget mini-me, and you'd have the best of everything!