If he had just been an adult ...

Nov 17, 2019
.... accepted the results in November and left honorably in January, he could have:

• maintained some influence over most of the GOP including Mitch.
  • helped to gain more seats in various races across the country, state and federal
  • run again in '24 and possibly won which would have made history (I think).

But nooooooo, he had to be the giant orange toddler we all knew he was and destroy everything.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

But nooooooo...Grover Cleveland, so far, has been the only president in American history to serve two nonconsecutive terms in office (1885-1889 and 1893-1897).

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Nixon also lost to Kennedy in a very close race but succeeded in '68 to win the POTUS, most who lose do not choose to run again.

Nov 8, 2012
How many threads do we honestly need where the subject is "Trump is stupid" or "Trump did something stupid"?

Christ, he really has himself baked into your psyche.

Re-elected or not, I can tell he is going to stay implanted and stamped into your brains for a lifetime of misery. Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Thunder 57

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
How many threads do we honestly need where the subject is "Trump is stupid" or "Trump did something stupid"?

Re-elected or not, I can tell he is going to stay implanted and stamped into your brains for a lifetime of misery. Enjoy ;)
How many threads have you made about AOC?

Justinus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2005

The number of threads will dwindle when it stops being true.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Sad thing is, a single of his scandals would have sunk any other president. Yet he still came close to being reelected.

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

He forces himself into all forms of media at every available opportunity, which is 24/7.
And you and yours have been shoving him in our buttholes every moment you are awake.

And you god damn know it you lying hypocrite jerkwad!

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11 and pmv

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Never fear, there's another person just like Trump who learned a whole lot from the actual one as to how the Repub base can be so easily duped into another cult worship group that can be convinced to storm the Capitol once again, to believe a pack of lies rather than the truth, to be loyal to party over country to the point of committing sedition and insurrection....again.

That's 74 million of them, eager to rely on the hate and fear their party had conditioned them to respond in knee jerk fashion, eager to believe another Big Lie in order to seize control of the gov't because they were led to believe the nation would immediately collapse into ruin should the Democrats take control, yet totally ignore the fact that every time that threat was evoked by their leaders it never happened and never will.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004

I sure as fuck hope so. We need to be reminded of how some piece of shit became president of the USA by lying, colluding, and manipulating his way in and then was supported by a bunch of cowardly, complicit fuckstains in the GOP.

Maybe some day, we will have constituional reforms to get money out of politics, ensure that elections are convenient, gerrymandering goes away, and politicians at all levels are not able to enrich themselves while in office. We have clear examples of the gaps we have in our political processes.

The weak-minded conservatives want to put the bad things behind them and not politicize events. They then take no action and the shit repeats again and again. Something about forgetting history and repeating it....

So yes, we we should keep it fresh in our fucking minds.

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
I believe a person who matched Tweaker2's description is Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ala., who rationalized away centuries of brutal and depraved Chattel Slavery as necessary for the development of the U.S.

This jerk also tried to dismiss President Barack Obama's standing as POTUS in a letter to Iran.

This guy is going to be a major impediment to equality because he's calm and sounds rational. But he's a virulent racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zinfamous

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

400k dead and this Trumpanzee is trying to make us forget that

vs 2700 dead and this.

1610900962763.png

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
.... accepted the results in November and left honorably in January, he could have:

• maintained some influence over most of the GOP including Mitch.
  • helped to gain more seats in various races across the country, state and federal

But nooooooo, he had to be the giant orange toddler we all knew he was and destroy everything.

If he had been an adult, he would have handled COVID 19 properly, and might still legitimately be President.

His catastrophic handling of CV19 barely cost him the presidency.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE TEH SHOES THAT AOC BOUGHT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Everyone should be thankful this is *just* Trump. The next incarnation of this beast is gonna be Trumpian AND smart. Its gonna suck the whole planet into a hole.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
he is going to stay implanted and stamped into your brains for a lifetime

I would fucking hope so.
Morons dont understand how close it still is. Biden is a win but it is a small one. Every inch of sanity has to be clawed back with extreme work, or this will happen again.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

Yes, history must never forget these tyrants, Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Kahn, Pinochet, Idi Amin, Mao Zedong, and Trump.

Granted your lack of knowledge of history may require you to google some of those listed, engage in a little self-improvement today.

And guess who the miserable one is, the one's wailing in anger as their shit stain idol becomes nothing but a toddler having a tantrum as he becomes irrelevant.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

That kind of happens to truly horrible people. Kind of how we talk about McCarthy, Mussolini and Hitler. But don't worry, you'll soon be wondering how many textbooks/history books/documentaries we need saying Trump is the worst President in history.

Fyi, you will be forever on the wrong side of history on this one. And you should spend some time with yourself figuring out why you stanned for a man like Donald Trump. And this is harsh, but you should figure out what deficiencies you have that made you follow such a man, whether it was that you were conned or followed willingly. It's quite hilarious that after everything we've seen, how right Trump's detractors have been you haven't just slinked away..

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Ah, if only Trump had not been Trump, we'd have avoided this whole mess.

Much like the scorpion in that old fable, it's all just his nature.

Reactions: hal2kilo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Ask us again in 4 years... maybe we will be talking about “Trumpgate” then too.

Y’all still haven’t gotten over Obama, let alone Hillary Billary Shillary.

Reactions: nickqt and hal2kilo

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ah, if only Trump had not been Trump, we'd have avoided this whole mess.

Much like the scorpion in that old fable, it's all just his nature.

I try to avoid essentialism, but Trump really is guided by his pathological narcissism to a fault; he literally can't help it. I'd feel bad if it weren't that his life has been defined by corruption and cruelty.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 8, 2012
Fyi, you will be forever on the wrong side of history on this one. And you should spend some time with yourself figuring out why you stanned for a man like Donald Trump. And this is harsh, but you should figure out what deficiencies you have that made you follow such a man, whether it was that you were conned or followed willingly. It's quite hilarious that after everything we've seen, how right Trump's detractors have been you haven't just slinked away..

I didn't stand by him silly buns. Kind of hard to when I voted for the Democratic candidate. Not even third-party. Twice. Even with Billary at the ballot.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I didn't stand by him silly buns. Kind of hard to when I voted for the Democratic candidate. Not even third-party. Twice. Even with Billary at the ballot.

You're hard to understand. You say you don't like Trump, but yet you continually attack his critics despite everything going on. For goodness' sake, he just fostered a riot at the Capitol and has contributed to hundreds of thousands of deaths, and you're wondering why he has such a grip on forum discussions.

Reactions: nickqt