If he had just been an adult ...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
You're hard to understand. You say you don't like Trump, but yet you continually attack his critics despite everything going on. For goodness' sake, he just fostered a riot at the Capitol and has contributed to hundreds of thousands of deaths, and you're wondering why he has such a grip on forum discussions.
Well none of the defenders or even worse the supporters here stand by the riots. They just want to rile up all of us libs by saying his words didn't incite anything.

But will he fade away from the news in 3 days? If from day one, media didn't give him all the coverage that he truly didn't deserve, it wouldn't be so bad as it is.

Nov 8, 2012
You're hard to understand. You say you don't like Trump, but yet you continually attack his critics despite everything going on. For goodness' sake, he just fostered a riot at the Capitol and has contributed to hundreds of thousands of deaths, and you're wondering why he has such a grip on forum discussions.

I know it's hard for stupid people to realize such as nickqt that liked your post - but the way to make the most progress in life is to stop seeing everything in the narrow mind of "us vs them" and "Whatever they are for we must be against". On top of that, the BIGGEST determining factor in getting shit done and actually making progressive changes...is..... being able to talk about, realize, and address self-criticism for self-improvement.

Hell, thats probably how I've made the most progress in my life over the last 5 years or so.

Everything in life isn't always a game of "What can we shit on the opposing side today?" It just shouldn't. And it isn't mentally helpful or stimulating.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I know it's hard for stupid people to realize such as nickqt that liked your post - but the way to make the most progress in life is to stop seeing everything in the narrow mind of "us vs them" and "Whatever they are for we must be against". On top of that, the BIGGEST determining factor in getting shit done and actually making progressive changes...is..... being able to talk about, realize, and address self-criticism for self-improvement.

Hell, thats probably how I've made the most progress in my life over the last 5 years or so.

Everything in life isn't always a game of "What can we shit on the opposing side today?" It just shouldn't. And it isn't mentally helpful or stimulating.
Look!

n0b0dy pops into thread, and yells at the fucking moron in the mirror!

Go get 'em, n0b0dy!