If electricity is knocked out for your block at 10pm, and you're bored out of your mind...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Automatic paintball gun + tons of powerless houses = :evil:

Nah, my UPS would probably last me long enough. What can a battery do for you, nub?

EightySix Four

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2004
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124

Nah, my UPS would probably last me long enough. What can a battery do for you, nub?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing about my airsoft gun.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: crazySOB297
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124

Haha, I was thinking the same thing about my airsoft gun.

Only difference being I still haven't bought a paintball gun :p

Anonemous

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
wait, i remember, back when power was out for nearly a week, I broke down and got a GBA... little did I know that you needed a torchlight to see what you were playing... :(

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I had this issue once when I was in the Mojave Desert.
Too hot to hang around the house with no cooling.

I hopped in the car and spun up the AC.
Got bored and drove to the mall in Lancaster.
Mall AC is the SHIAT!

Jan 31, 2006
I think you should go to walmart and buy every slipnslide they have in stock. then use them to convert your street into a flooded mess of yellow plastic.

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
If there isn't power in anyone's house, then you should go into one's house, go next to either their child or the parents, initiate fapping sound---->hiliarity insues.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Thinking about things related to what George Carlin is thinking when his power goes out! :p

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Originally posted by: goku
Originally posted by: SampSon
I would get sh!tfaced.

Well being you, I'd get shitfaced either way electricity or not, not like you have anything to live for anyways...
Are you sure your parents would want to go to the store for you during a blackout?

No need to crosspost your teenage angst and hate on me. You'll grow pubes someday.

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: goku
I would get sh!tfaced.

Well being you, I'd get shitfaced either way electricity or not, not like you have anything to live for anyways...
Are you sure your parents would want to go to the store for you during a blackout?

No need to crosspost your teenage angst and hate on me. You'll grow pubes someday.

I see that you're speaking from experience, so I assume you got your pubes at around what, 20?