If Biden wins Trump says he may leave the Country

Feb 4, 2009
President says to a very friendly audience the may leave the country if Biden wins. Please do and bring all the deplorable’s with you to Russia or Saudi Arabia or whatever shit hole country you go to.

Again I find it amazing how the President continually fucks people who support him either intentionally or unintentionally. I know two deplorable’s who were raging about Tommy Lee threatening to leave if there is a second term Trump. Their point was why live anywhere else when you got the best, stop being a crybaby pussy.
This happened yesterday. Today we have the President saying “he may leave”

reminds me of @brandonbull saying liberals would be sad if rocket man/fat boy died. Moments after Brandon says that the President tweets how happy he is that the NK Fat boy is doing well. The President has an amazing ability to fuck everyone.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Why stop there? Could he not leave the planet? Return to the Oompa Loompa home world.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Geeee .. I wonder where he will go. I really have no idea!!!!

This is stupid mouth saying the secret part out loud again. 100% pure grade moron. It also means the plan is already set. Putin will catch him.
From a propaganda standpoint, you cant allow this.

• Haha
Reactions: MtnMan and iRONic

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
That would be wise if he wants to avoid an orange jumpsuit
I mean if I was going to charge someone with criminal charges and they said that they were going to leave the country I'd kinda have to consider not letting them have bail and also getting them to surrender their passport.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Muse
Feb 4, 2009
Lets make a wager on that! It was never Trump balls. Its Putin balls. And yea he has them.

Haha picked the wrong guy for this.
I am 100% game for a bet.
We need to determine what time frame as in within x months of the President leaving office he will go to Russia to “live” or stay for more than y months
How much you want to bet?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
We need to determine what time frame as in within x months of the President leaving office he will go to Russia to “live” or stay for more than y months

12 months and its depended that he actually leaves the country... A blanket pardon from Pence for example may keep the plague within your borders.
And 12 months is negotiable .. How long would he be able to prolong conviction of mass crimes post presidency?
12 months and he has to leave to *somewhere*.
I am not a big betting man, besides the stock market, 100 bucks in BTC, even odds?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump already has his ticket to run from the Police qwhen they come to arrest him

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I doubt Putin is going to want him. Trump is a liability, he absolutely cannot keep his trap shut, and that's not going to go down well in Russia.
And while former Presidents are probably normally a mine of restricted information this is Trump. A lot of important stuff won't have been told to him because he's a security risk as it is plus he isn't going to remember any of it accurately for more than 5 minutes if he even read it in the first place.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I doubt Putin is going to want him. Trump is a liability, he absolutely cannot keep his trap shut, and that's not going to go down well in Russia.
And while former Presidents are probably normally a mine of restricted information this is Trump. A lot of important stuff won't have been told to him because he's a security risk as it is plus he isn't going to remember any of it accurately for more than 5 minutes if he even read it in the first place.
You are welcome to get in on the bet :):):) ... Ill take all your money hehe

Feb 4, 2009
12 months and its depended that he actually leaves the country... A blanket pardon from Pence for example may keep the plague within your borders.
And 12 months is negotiable .. How long would he be able to prolong conviction of mass crimes post presidency?
12 months and he has to leave to *somewhere*.
I am not a big betting man, besides the stock market, 100 bucks in BTC, even odds?

We need to define how long he is gone. I propose 3 months. As in if he leaves December 31st 2021 the time is extended to 90 days past December 31st 2021. In this even if he doesn’t return before that day I lose if he does you lose.
If he doesn’t leave the country for greater than 90 days before 12/31/2021 I win
If he does leaves for greater than 90 days before or 90 days after 12/31/2021. I win.
The leave needs to be continuous it can’t be several trips that add up to 90 days.
$100 Amazon gift card is my preferred method of payment.
Any Presidential pardon voids the bet it will be a push, no winner or loser. The President having his passport confiscated or ruled not able to leave the country voids the bet. The President becoming ill and not being able to travel voids the bet.
We will need a mod to decide on any stuff in question that may have been missed that mods decision will be final. You may choose the mod.
Let’s keep it simple even odds, no splits or partial bets. Either win $100 or lose $100
*all monies are US Dollars*

Before I accept I need to read this over better which may not happen until late tonight.
Send me a reminder if I forget.

Any bets you make are up to you. The mods won't be playing any part and your terms and resolution need to be taken to private conversation.

admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cytg111

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
We need to define how long he is gone. I propose 3 months. As in if he leaves December 31st 2021 the time is extended to 90 days past December 31st 2021. In this even if he doesn’t return before that day I lose if he does you lose.
If he doesn’t leave the country for greater than 90 days before 12/31/2021 I win
If he does leaves for greater than 90 days before or 90 days after 12/31/2021. I win.
The leave needs to be continuous it can’t be several trips that add up to 90 days.
$100 Amazon gift card is my preferred method of payment.
Any Presidential pardon voids the bet it will be a push, no winner or loser. The President having his passport confiscated or ruled not able to leave the country voids the bet. The President becoming ill and not being able to travel voids the bet.
We will need a mod to decide on any stuff in question that may have been missed that mods decision will be final. You may choose the mod.
Let’s keep it simple even odds, no splits or partial bets. Either win $100 or lose $100
*all monies are US Dollars*

Before I accept I need to read this over better which may not happen until late tonight.
Send me a reminder if I forget.
He has to lose to Biden, or the bet is void.
He has to leave the country or the bet is void? (narrowing the bet to : Russia, UAE, Saudia etc..)
Time frame from loss at 3th nov to actually leaving?

Feb 4, 2009
He has to leave the country or the bet is void? (narrowing the bet to : Russia, UAE, Saudia etc..)

Lets think it out and work it over better. I think it is entirely possible he goes to UAE or Saudi Arabia. Bet wise I am talking about Russia or some Russian Satellite which likely would require a mod to decide.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
And the stupid dickhead is STILL mocking Biden for wearing a mask, Jesus Christ is this man a fucking tool.
Then he's going on about the small amount of people around Biden, yea, moron, he does not want to spread
the virus, unlike you who would give zero fucks if a rally goer got sick.

Reactions: Muse

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

When he's no longer President, he can dismiss SS protection, hire private security & flee the country in a variety of ways. Mar-a-lago is an easy starting point. Trump tower in Istanbul seems a likely destination.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
This could be his usual bluster, so I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt. Especially since he'd need a very well-coordinated plan to leave without many of his assets being frozen.

With that said: my fantastical mental image of Trump skipping the inauguration to flee the country just got a little more real. Can you imagine if he went straight to Russia? His supporters would contort themselves trying to justify it.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Wait...

Why would someone who finger bangs the US Flag leave just because of.....
You mean this is BS?
5c7bd4a126289878832584b3

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Aegeon

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
You know what I wanted to send him cinder blocks for the wall instead of hard earned $$$$ as taxes for his wall scam.

Now I will send $$$$ if he takes his Trumpanzees to Russia with him. Enough of my home state being a zoo.

Reactions: Magic Carpet