Identitity of QAnonsense confirmed?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
IP address traces have confirmed who "Q" is...and it's no one with any kind of "high level clearance"

Here is a very simple explanation. All of the domains associated with Q are hosted on the same network including qmap . Only the owner or an admin can make changes to these sites. We all know who owns 8kun, and now, all Q.

This is who Watkins is (hint, he has no inside info on the government). You've all been trolled. Hard.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Are there any qanon folks around here? I don't recall any. Wasn't that pizzagate thing from qanon?

A little off topic: Do these clowns make money off of this stuff? It seems like I'm going to want a hobby when I retire, and a conspiracy site would be a good fit if there is a profit to be made.

Reactions: zinfamous

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Are there any qanon folks around here? I don't recall any. Wasn't that pizzagate thing from qanon?

A little off topic: Do these clowns make money off of this stuff? It seems like I'm going to want a hobby when I retire, and a conspiracy site would be a good fit if there is a profit to be made.

There is plenty of money to be made. I could totally see you as the next Alex Jones.

Nov 29, 2006

I would assume if you view conservative media you've seen lots of qanon garbage without knowing it. They have people in public office (as republicans) and more running for offices. They make money of sheeple.

Feb 4, 2009

I think a recently awakened account is.
Seems to have some odd rants about pedo’s and odd beliefs in general.

Back on topic:
Duh did anyone think Russia wasn’t involved in this on some level? I mean it is totally obvious.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
There was an article I read that profiled the 3 grifters making the most money off of Q. They were the first to coin the term “QAnon”, sponsor the Reddit group and sell Q merch etc. They took Q mainstream in a way. I think one of them had a Chan connection as well.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Yea we had ... name escapes me, but we had.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Rewind to Flynn (getting off for lying about colluding with Russians) taking "The Q Oath", that turns out to be russian psyops campaign.

Rewind to Roger Stone orchestrating RussiaMails from wikileaks :
"I certainly hope Q is real"

Q patches and maga hats, - kindly signalling your fellow human beings that you are mentally ill.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
while none of this is really surprising, i would love to see the mainstream media reporting it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I've gotta be honest but I always thought that you were one!
I honestly thought it was just more internet bullshit, like the flat earth guys. Though I have to admit I do like those fellows, they put a lot of effort into proving an absurd concept.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I guess the RNC is now trying even harder to distance themselves after benefiting so much from the Qult.

The same day a bipartisan pair of lawmakers introduced legislation condemning the conspiracy theory, a speaker was removed from the RNC lineup for retweeting posts linked to QAnon.

Tuesday, Mary Ann Mendoza, an RNC speaker, was removed from the night's lineup after earlier retweeting anti-Semitic posts tied to the conspiracy theory. After her removal, she apologized in a later post for "not paying attention to the intent of the whole message."

Reactions: digiram

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I guess the RNC is now trying even harder to distance themselves after benefiting so much from the Qult.

The same day a bipartisan pair of lawmakers introduced legislation condemning the conspiracy theory, a speaker was removed from the RNC lineup for retweeting posts linked to QAnon.

Tuesday, Mary Ann Mendoza, an RNC speaker, was removed from the night's lineup after earlier retweeting anti-Semitic posts tied to the conspiracy theory. After her removal, she apologized in a later post for "not paying attention to the intent of the whole message."

of course the irony is that Trump himself has retweeted Q supporters at least 100 times, too bad the RNC won't remove him.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Check the Pizzagate thread...see if anyone tried to deflect or defend the conspiracy...there's your Q's.
I thought pizzagate predated Q. The pizzagate shit came out during the 2016 campaign and Q was supposed to be an insider from the Trump admin.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I thought pizzagate predated Q. The pizzagate shit came out during the 2016 campaign and Q was supposed to be an insider from the Trump admin.

that's like the chicken vs egg conundrum, which came first. either way, pizzagate is at the center of Qanon.