Question Ideas for wall plate help???

ingeborgdot

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2005
I will be running multiple cat6 cables from one room to another through a wall. One of the settings will have 6 jacks on the one side and cables running from the back side of that to each of the destinations. Since the one side will have a plate with 6 jacks, that is all taken care of. It is the other side that I need some help with. Since the cables will be hooked up to the back of the jack, they will run through the wall to the other side. How can I cover this sides hole without blocking the cables? I'm looking for an idea, but I can't find anything that I like that will work. I don't know if what I said was understandable, but I hope so.

My other scenario will be a bulk of cables, 12 at this time, and more to be added later. I will also be running from one room to another, from the one side to the other, (through the wall). I will be running large conduit from the one room, so the cable will be covered. When I come out on the other side, instead of just a hole, what can I do to cover it up? There will be a enclosed rack that this cable will be going to, so it won't all be seen, but it will be semi visible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or do I need to point you in the right direction with a better explanation?

Thanks.

ingeborgdot

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2005
Has anyone used this?

Reactions: DaaQ

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
Has anyone used this?
Something of this sort is what I would have recommended.