I'd suspect week one for the Trump administration was a big win

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008

Really putting the truth in Trump supporters being dumb as rocks. A 30% chance is not no chance. You r/the_donald brainwashed betas following Trump around and cupping his nuts are genuinely the dumbest of Americans.

The whole bizarre alpha rant is ironic because Trump supporters cup his nuts and happily believe the stream of lies pouring out of the piece of shit without question. Followers licking their alpha's nuts.

Reactions: greatnoob

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
It's two different things though. You are showing a prediction what was obviously wrong, but it remains a prediction. Popularity statistics aren't however.

I could try to give an accurate forecast about the weather, but it's always and without exception more accurate to look out a window because it's an observation of facts. That's a key difference because no one is asking "how popular is Trump in a week", they are asking "what do you think now" and that's entirely different.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Really putting the truth in Trump supporters being dumb as rocks. A 30% chance is not no chance. You r/the_donald brainwashed betas following Trump around and cupping his nuts are genuinely the dumbest of Americans.

The whole bizarre alpha rant is ironic because Trump supporters cup his nuts and happily believe the stream of lies pouring out of the piece of shit without question. Followers licking their alpha's nuts.
More like sheeple licking the nuts of MSM and....
Princeton -
http://election.princeton.edu/2016/11/06/is-99-a-reasonable-probability/
NT Times -
https://web.archive.org/web/2016103.../2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

You betas lapped that shit up, I could go through your post history and probably prove it if I had the time.

Lies about Trump? hahahah. He's fulfilling almost all of his promises in the first week. Build.that.wall. I bet it pisses you the f off to hear those words.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
It's two different things though. You are showing a prediction what was obviously wrong, but it remains a prediction. Popularity statistics aren't however.

I could try to give an accurate forecast about the weather, but it's always and without exception more accurate to look out a window because it's an observation of facts. That's a key difference because no one is asking "how popular is Trump in a week", they are asking "what do you think now" and that's entirely different.
Popularity stats can easily be rigged. You must be trolling.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Popularity stats can easily be rigged. You must be trolling.

No I was attempting an honest discourse explaining how things work. If you think that was a troll that's fine with me. I don't really care either way.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
And a shift of the goalposts to some other polls with some more incoherent rantings. Nuts.

Jul 9, 2009
Yes that's exactly what I said.

Maybe it's because no one gives a shit about every day people and those are the ones being hurt the most. The high profile ones bring the attention the others can't get on their own.
Which is why all those celebrity endorsements got Hillary elected as our 45th President and she's really kicking ass and taking names! Yeah !

uuuh wut?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
And a shift of the goalposts to some other polls with some more incoherent rantings. Nuts.

It's just speedy trolling thru Mike Cernovich style. Conflict is attention. Attention is influence.

It's just noise unless you let it be something else.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Which is why all those celebrity endorsements got Hillary elected as our 45th President and she's really kicking ass and taking names! Yeah !

uuuh wut?

Check the OP. The allegation that it was a good week for Trump is only true wrt his base. Otherwise it was a disaster.

But Hillary! anyway, obviously.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Trump has no governing ability. He walked into the White House with 46% of the vote and pretended that he could act as if he had a mandate.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Looks like it's the opposite of a win. Gallup says that Trump managed to get majority disapproval in its polls in just 8 days after taking office -- even Bill Clinton didn't see that until 573 days into his term. (Obama didn't see a shift until 936 days in.)

C3XD9pfWYAMInut.jpg

In before the Trump worshippers shout "faaaaaake news" and try to claim the poll doesn't really mean anything. Sorry, deniers, but between this and the numerous massive protests so far, it's clear most Americans hate Trump.

If this election proved anything, it's that he only has to win with the sp33dy/UglyCasanova/import crowd in the rust belt. They seem pretty happy with the way things are going.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
If this election proved anything, it's that he only has to win with the sp33dy/UglyCasanova/import crowd in the rust belt. They seem pretty happy with the way things are going.
Maybe, but you know he's staring at that Gallup chart and just imploding.