I'd like to thank the conseratives...

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Tonight I'd like to thank the conseratives. I'd like to thank you guys for making my uncle richer than he's ever been in his life. My uncle is a millionaire 20x over. I was up at his house this past weekend and he was talking about how he's making a mint. And it's all because of this administration and you guys! The rich do get richer!!

The more money he makes the greater my inheritance and this makes me very happy. I'm not going to have to ever worry about health care. EVER! All of my student loans will be paid in full, I'll have a huge home and nice cars.

Oh, and when it comes down to it, rich people like my uncle could care less about you. If he had his way you would all loose your jobs to the Mexican immigrants that are now pouring into this country. As my uncle told me "Why should I pay an American worker $25 an hour when I could hire a Mexican or even an Indian for half that amount. PLUS I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR HEALTH CARE!!"

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
If I might give you some life advice. Spend like there's no tomorrow. Don't plan one minute for the future. Go deeply into debt. Then find out that you got cut out of the will for trolling.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
so how did your uncle aquire his wealth?

It really doesn't matter...if he earned it then kudos to him, if it was given to him then a pat on the back to the person(s) who did earn it so he could enjoy it. I really don't understand what the issue is...we want people like your uncle to do well....I would rather him be some rich SOB that could not care less about me than some slob milking the system and getting paid not to work with my money.

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
Glad to hear your uncle is rich. I don't believe there is a such thing as "hoarding wealth," wealth is created. I have absolutely no ill will towards the ultra rich (I'm referring to Billionaires).

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
You don't think it's b/c your uncle is a hard worker is the reason he's rich? You don't become rich by luck (unless you're Donald Trump). So the conservative gave your uncle a tax break so he got a few more grand in his bank account. Is that what you are complaining about? Should the conservative have stripped your uncle of his wealth? You seem to be complaining about hiring cheap Hispanic labor but I'm sure you don't complain about the cheaper prices you're paying because of it. Do you realize how much apples would be if workers were paid by the hour? That would pretty much kill our apple industry. Plus Latin Americas standard of living goes up because we're paying them a lot more than they would be making there. That right there is the best foreign aid you could ask for: better pay that can be brought back and spent in their home countries.

In conclusion...what the fvck is your point? I sense quite a bit of sarcasm in your post but I'm not sensing the point of the sarcasm.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: tec699
Tonight I'd like to thank the conseratives. I'd like to thank you guys for making my uncle richer than he's ever been in his life. My uncle is a millionaire 20x over. I was up at his house this past weekend and he was talking about how he's making a mint. And it's all because of this administration and you guys! The rich do get richer!!

The more money he makes the greater my inheritance and this makes me very happy. I'm not going to have to ever worry about health care. EVER! All of my student loans will be paid in full, I'll have a huge home and nice cars.

Oh, and when it comes down to it, rich people like my uncle could care less about you. If he had his way you would all loose your jobs to the Mexican immigrants that are now pouring into this country. As my uncle told me "Why should I pay an American worker $25 an hour when I could hire a Mexican or even an Indian for half that amount. PLUS I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR HEALTH CARE!!"

:cookie: to eat in OT where this thread belongs.

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
The way people get rich is to screw their mates, with few exceptions thats been true for centuries.

A handfull are inspirational entrepreneurs, who understand both people and money, and businesses grow up around them, and if they are lucky they end up with a good chunk.

Directly working hard and getting rich is a fairy tale. Some people do make a LOT of money these days, but serious money comes from the labor of large numbers. Also its rarely the common worker that gets screwed, the market pretty much sets their wages with supply and demand, it those much closer to the top that get the real knife in the back.

Whats the point in blaming jobs going to another country on the owners? Its consumers who are ultimately responsible. Many of these jobs will end up being done by machines before too long anyway.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Tell your rich uncle thanks for helping to pay 34% of the income taxes in this country.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: umbrella39

:cookie: to eat in OT where this thread belongs.
Look, OP - you made me QFT umbrella39. :|

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

While I appreciate the honesty of both of you, both of you should be tried and exiled from the Country as Treasoners.

crimson117

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Wheezer
we want people like your uncle to do well....I would rather him be some rich SOB that could not care less about me than some slob milking the system and getting paid not to work with my money.

Uncaring people becoming rich doesn't bother me.

Uncaring rich people making selfish decisions about how much help poor people need DOES bother me.

EatSpam

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Your uncle is an anti-American bastard.

Note: Its not because he's rich, but its because he takes his country and fellow Americans for granted. This is obvious from his comments about prefering Indians and Mexican (citizens) to his fellow Americans.

My dad is rich too... not quite that rich, but his office employs 20 Americans and provides business to a dozen other small businesses that also employ Americans. That's the way to be... not some soulless money grubbing asshole like your uncle.

zendari

Banned
May 27, 2005
Originally posted by: EatSpam

Note: Its not because he's rich, but its because he takes his country and fellow Americans for granted. This is obvious from his comments about prefering Indians and Mexican (citizens) to his fellow Americans.

My dad is rich too... not quite that rich, but his office employs 20 Americans and provides business to a dozen other small businesses that also employ Americans. That's the way to be... not some soulless money grubbing asshole like your uncle.

The anti-American bastard who pays more taxes than you do.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

I would support many Mexicans and Indians over certain lazy Americans. Just because you're also an American doesn't make me your friend or brother. It is only citizenship that we share.

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Originally posted by: CanOWorms

I would support many Mexicans and Indians over certain lazy Americans. Just because you're also an American doesn't make me your friend or brother. It is only citizenship that we share.

Then go to Mexico and support them. See if I care. Hell, get a citizenship there if you think they're so admirable. :laugh:

Aug 14, 2001

I don't understand - why does he have to hire an American worker? It would be kind of nice if he did, but I don't understand how it is mandatory.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: 1EZduzit

Then go to Mexico and support them. See if I care. Hell, get a citizenship there if you think they're so admirable. :laugh:

Nah, I think that I'll stay here.

Aug 14, 2001

Ah, the 'git outta muh countray!!!1!' argument... :laugh:

Are you one of the liberals on this forum? If so, it's highly entertaining when some liberals essentially use the same tactics that they criticize if conservatives (generally) employ.

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002

Nah, I think that I'll stay here.

Me too. :D

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Originally posted by: RabidMongoose

Ah, the 'git outta muh countray!!!1!' argument... :laugh:

Are you one of the liberals on this forum? If so, it's highly entertaining when some liberals essentially use the same tactics that they criticize if conservatives (generally) employ.

I'm so left that sometimes I'm right. ;)