Iceland - Land of Sex?

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Someone told me that in Iceland, sex is SO casual that having sex is seen as a leisure activity. Is this true? I don't quite believe the girl who told me because I've never heard this until now.

Czar, I recall you saying you're from Iceland. Can you verify this to be true or false?

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
fyi, the cheapest airfare from LAX (los angeles) to Iceland's captial (I think) Reykjavik Kef is 850 bucks from travelocity.
or 300 bucks from New york... sweet. round trip too... not bad for Spring Break... cold as fukk though...

Entity

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Hmm. Someone asks about the casual nature of sex in Iceland, and you respond with plane ticket prices.

Is it that good?

:)

Rob

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The girls have millions of competitors in the form of sheep who have figured a way in out of the cold.

sharkeeper

Lifer
Jan 13, 2001
The thought that Iceland is cold is a rumor.

Have a look here.

Of course, if you're from FL, of course it's cold! :Q

Cheers!

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
actually, 850 bucks will buy a great call girl out here instead. :p So hard to decide, one awesome chick or lots of lesser ones. . .

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
If you like blondes and if this really is true, you're in heaven. I can't see Iceland being that trashy though ...

Rakkis

Apr 24, 2000
Uhh... Dude that weather place says "-2 C"
that's below freezing :p
i'd call that cold

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
LOL, are we all going to flood Iceland this spring break? What if it's not true? You'll all be disappointed, hehe. :D

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

<< anyhow, its 850 bucks for CONSTANT freesex, not just a one nighter. >>

hmmm, true that. So skip spring break and go for the whole summer :p

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
I'm waiting on Czar here too. I noticed he was from Iceland and we don't get very many people from there on here.

Oct 9, 1999
I always wanted to go to IceLand. Not for the nude women riding bikes in spring or the night life where women are in display panels showing them off. However the only reason I want to go to Iceland is for &quot;Highway 1&quot;. Its the only main road in IceLand and goes around the island. On top I want to see god's creation of nature. Apparently the hot water that gushes out is a awesome scene. On top i want to try out and sit on a 900HP car going up a vertical cliff (its a sport in iceland the only one allowed by law).

Ah.. maybe next summer. oh by the way before I forget you can charter an trip to the north pole going in a land cruiser navigating by gps.

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Where's Czar when you need him ? ;) Confirmation please I'm planning my next holiday. :D
Then again I'll be going with my wife. It'll probably be the Alps again.

GL

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I saw a documentary on this. Apparently parents allow boyfriends to sleep with their daughter in their home while they're there and even serve the guy breakfast in the morning. In fact, it's a tradition and sort of a sign of respect of having breakfast in the morning with the parents. I think they have one of the lowest AIDS infection rates as well because sex ed is standard fare from a very early age.

-GL

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
It sounds kind of like Novascotia. You go to a local bar and let the local girls know there's a stranger in town. You service the first one great and the other (5) will just go along for the ride. (due to the stories the first girl will tell)

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I WAS SLEEPING :p

There are people, quite many people here that go out each weekend and have sex with the best one they find. But majority of people here dont. But we have the most beautiful women in the world here. I would post a page with lots of pictures of icelandic women, but it contains nude pictures so I wont.