Ice breakers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Shadowknight

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Make a comment about something interesting in the immediate area and for her input. Comment on her shoes and make fun of her if it's something odd like those shoes which add 6 inches to her height.

letdown427

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2006
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
You know, when you guys do that "high fives" thing, it reminds me of that scene in Anchor Man. lol

I think they mean it as more of a Top Gun, just a bunch of guys, messin' around, non-homoerotic to the max kinda thing.

OT: "Would you do p0rn? Like, now?"

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: aswedc
"Hi"?
I've read quite a few online articles and a handful of books on the subject of dating and women claim this is the best way to start a conversasion and least used.

"Hi, my name is Bob. Whats yours?"
Simple, direct, friendly and most likely to get you a good response.
But guys always want to try something new and special to get a gals attention.

NOTE: If you go into a place where the girls or at least most of the girls act like bitches in response to this line, LEAVE!
They have been tapped out. Meaning each of them has gone home with at least 3/4 of the guys in the bar or club. They are now jaded and need a rich, dumb bastard to take advantage of.

Bottom line, you will be much happier and more succesful meeting girls in places where they dont expect to be picked up. Library, grocery store, dentists office, town fair, anything but the usual bar/club/mall route.

Why do girls get all sexied up and go to clubs if they dont want a guy to hit on them?
Well, we've had that discussion before on ATOT and I dont want to get into it again.

VTHodge

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2001
Hey, baby. I can play this song on my clarinet.

-or-

[Smile, get return smile] - Hi, I'm VTHodge.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
"Wanna hear a really bad pickup line?"
"I was thinking of a really clever pickup line, but then I realized there's no such thing. Hi, my name's [blahblah], what's yours?"

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: Aflac
Originally posted by: buck
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Originally posted by: buck
Punch her in the neck, works for me everytime.

holy cow i'm in someone's sig!

:D

*virtual high five*!! :D

high five's all around!

You know, when you guys do that "high fives" thing, it reminds me of that scene in Anchor Man. lol

Its just like that..... but virtual :D.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Aflac
"Wanna hear a really bad pickup line?"
"I was thinking of a really clever pickup line, but then I realized there's no such thing. Hi, my name's [blahblah], what's yours?"

even better

"sup b!tch, prom?"

Hahhahaha, classic

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
"Hey - You should be like sin^2, and I'll be like cos^2, and together, we'll be one."