I would love this job: X-ray vision shows air passengers naked

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
That will never pass over here even if they modify it to make some parts 'fuzzy'... lawsuits galore.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
That has been posted here before. Funny thing is that she says it makes you look "fat AND naked" -- like the x-rays make her fatter than she already is? lol ---aaahhhhhhhh women.
rolleye.gif

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Umm no you wouldn't bro, think of all of the people who have sued recently because the were so obese they needed two airline seats and the airlines wanted them to buy two tickets...

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: brunswickite
i cant wait for the portable version :)

wasn't there a sony camcorder that got recalled for that? it would show outline of people's underwear when you turn on some sort of nightvision feature.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: boyRacer

wasn't there a sony camcorder that got recalled for that? it would show outline of people's underwear when you turn on some sort of nightvision feature.

Yes there was. Apparently, all the stores would sell out of them the day the article hit the streets.

brunswickite

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: boyRacer

hhah oh yea i remember that now, those must have been awesome.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Lol perhaps you just live in a an area with beautiful people but you couldn't pay me enough to do that job here :D

brunswickite

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Soybomb
Lol perhaps you just live in a an area with beautiful people but you couldn't pay me enough to do that job here :D

were you live, an old folks home?

CrazyPerson

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2003
wow, didnt see that coming
I was enjoying my vacation with my girl.

but its nice of you to dig up a post from a month ago

SeaMonki

Jan 26, 2003
Originally posted by: CrazyPerson
X-ray vision shows air passengers naked
I got to find a job at the airport.

It's only a good job in theory..in reality you probably get to see more unsightful ppl than nice looking ones. :D

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: CrazyPerson
X-ray vision shows air passengers naked
I got to find a job at the airport.

Text
This has got to be some fairly new kind of X-Ray if it allows the operator to see flesh and not clothing.

Any X-Ray Techs out there that could comment on the KVP and mA needed for this?

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: DaiShan
Umm no you wouldn't bro, think of all of the people who have sued recently because the were so obese they needed two airline seats and the airlines wanted them to buy two tickets...

Exactly. For every one person that you'd like to see naked there are ten that would blind you. Plus, you'd have to look at guys too in case you forgot that.

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
I don't think they could keep security guards.
After a few days they'd all eventually get up and scream "AHHHHHHHHH THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING!"
I would not want a job where I had to see people naked all day.