I would like an explaination about banning DigitalJesus

LXi

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
I know I have no right to ask this. And I know better than you that I can get into trouble myself. But why? He has done nothing but defending himself. I really don't think that deserves a ban.

LXi

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
He didnt say that for no reason. He was defending himself. I dont think anyone had the right to pick on him just because of his name, icon, and his profile.

dvch

Jun 28, 2000
He said that to a post that simply said the poster did not like his handle. Just a bit more offensive than defensive.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If you read that thread, you will also see that he sent threatening eMails to another member, including the threat of a virus attack.

Russ, NCNE

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
Was there ever proof of his threatening eMails? Just curious.

---

Yes, we have received copies of an actual emailed virus threat and other harassing email from DigitalJesus to another AnandTech member. Our tolerance for this is zero.

AnandTech Administrator

Duckers

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2000
I know a Puertorican guy whose name is Jesus. Jesus is not a common name in the United States but in some hispanic cultures it is still used.

To all the people who said: 'I don't like your handle'; How can you prove he was refering to Jesus Christ ?

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
I know a Puertorrican guy whose name is Jesus. Jesus is not a commmon name in the United States but some hispanic countries use it.

To all the people who said: 'I don't like your handle'; How can you prove he was refering to Jesus Christ ?

Why don't you go ask that Puerto Rican guy who he's named after?

Hispanic folks often name their kids Jesus in - surprise, surprise, - honor of Jesus Christ. From what people have posted about this DigitalJesus guy, it seems like he took up the name Jesus to offend people.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Duckers,

His avatar selection made the purpose of his handle very clear.

Russ, NCNE

JPT

Jan 23, 2000
Anyway, his handle is not the point... Now his attitude lacks a bit of polishing... I guess some people need a bit of groing up...