I wonder if anyone is coming to work today...

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
I'm usually the first one here by about half an hour or so, but I actually came in late by about 20 minutes today. Here it is half an hour later (so almost an hour later by normal standards) and yet no one is here yet. I blame the snow.

Or maybe I am Legend?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I work by myself from 7 am - 11 am on mondays :)

snow wasn't too bad here, though... a ton of ice to scrap off my front car window and getting out of the parking lot was a nightmare since it was a solid sheet of ice, but no other bad weather incidents to report.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
People started rolling in finally. Apparently 10 minutes away it's still snowing after dumping about 10 inches over night. Where I am, we had maybe 1/4". Lucky us.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: SunnyD
People started rolling in finally. Apparently 10 minutes away it's still snowing after dumping about 10 inches over night. Where I am, we had maybe 1/4". Lucky us.

in florida? :Q or is your location inaccurate?

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
Traffic was surprisingly light this morning. We didn't have snow, but we did have some huge wind gusts last night which knocked out power to our neighborhood. I'm guessing there are some blinking 12:00 alarm clocks this morning. :)

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: SunnyD

in florida? :Q or is your location inaccurate?

Very inaccurate apparently, I moved back to NY last month. Thanks for reminding me!

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: loki8481
I work by myself from 7 am - 11 am on mondays :)

snow wasn't too bad here, though... a ton of ice to scrap off my front car window and getting out of the parking lot was a nightmare since it was a solid sheet of ice, but no other bad weather incidents to report.

My trunk could not open this morning to get to the scraper. And god forbid I scratch the paint on my new car. I had to use a crap load of de-icer.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
I was out driving around in the stuff last night and it stopped before I got home so this morning my car was perfectly clear. No frost, no ice, no snow. My neighbors in the apartment complex on the other hand were all out scraping like mad. I woke up to the sound of *sccccrraaape*scccrraaappe*. I knew I wasn't getting back to sleep with all that racket so I just got up.