I wonder how Malvo will spend his Christmas?

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Yea, do the prisoners get a Christmas dinner or do they just get the standard bread and water? Do the prisoners get presents as well?

huesmann

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
They don't get standard bread and water. That's so 19th Century, dude. We live in a more enlightened age, where prisoners no longer crouch in dank cells, eating mildewed bread. They now get excercise rooms, cable television, and probably an a la carte menu...

Jul 1, 2000
His pooper will prolly be about as big around as the mouth of a Mason jar by Monday.

He will wish to hell he had been given the death penalty.

maybe he will be served a bullet for christmas in the same mannor he served it up to others

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Because of the random, teroristic nature of the killings, I suspect he willnot survive long in prison.

The other prisoners had family in the real world while this loon was out shooting folks, they'll wait for him...

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: tec699
Yea, do the prisoners get a Christmas dinner or do they just get the standard bread and water? Do the prisoners get presents as well?

rolleye.gif

You're about to make my list for that comment. Your ignorance is astounding.

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Thinking about how he'll get the death penalty in one of his many other trials.

Given his age, I don't think he'll be tried again. Life in prison with no parole is cheaper than an execution, anyways.

spliffstar69

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2000

What are you talking about? He was givin life

Also he could be thinking about a new Gefroce 5950 to run Half-Life II

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: spliffstar69

What are you talking about? He was givin life

True, but he also killed in the other surrounding states, so they can put his ass on trial. The reason the government went with Virgina is because the chance that he would have gotten the death penalty was pretty decent.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Elemental007

Given his age, I don't think he'll be tried again. Life in prison with no parole is cheaper than an execution, anyways.

Last I heard, multiple states are looking to try him.