I witnessed something quite funny today

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
While on my way to night school, I pull out of my complex in my Mustang (V8, very loud exhaust) and I pull up to a red Mustang convertible...lady driver. We are driving almost next to each other, when just up ahead, a silver Mustang pulls out (V6, Quebec plates, middle aged man driving).

This guy is driving like a complete knob, he pulls up next to me, tries to race me, weaving in and out of traffic....all the while, this lady and I are driving with the flow of traffic watching this moron be a moron.

Just as we approach a stop light, the douchebag in the silver Mustang rear ends another driver while being a moron behind the wheel. I have always wanted to see that....there was little to no damage done, but the sheer embarrassment the moron would have felt ....I can only imagine

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
There is a certain amount of satisfaction in seeing a random douche get what they have coming.

Last week it was me (2002 Mustang GT w/flowmasters) in the right hand lane with the cruise control set at the speed limit. Some moron in a riced out Explorer comes FLYING up behind me in the right hand lane, cuts off someone who was coming up in the left lane, & goes around me in the left lane. He must have been doing at least 20 over, maybe 30.

Not 1/2 mile later there's a cop pulling onto the road w/lights flashing.

:D

I grinned the rest of the way home.

Viper GTS

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
There is a certain amount of satisfaction in seeing a random douche get what they have coming.

Last week it was me (2002 Mustang GT w/flowmasters) in the right hand lane with the cruise control set at the speed limit. Some moron in a riced out Explorer comes FLYING up behind me in the right hand lane, cuts off someone who was coming up in the left lane, & goes around me in the left lane. He must have been doing at least 20 over, maybe 30.

Not 1/2 mile later there's a cop pulling onto the road w/lights flashing.

:D

I grinned the rest of the way home.

Viper GTS

I love it when that happens :D

SketchMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 23, 2005
Once I was sitting at a read light waiting to turn right (it was a no right on red) and a kid in a 95 Neon pulls up behind me with his stereo blasting some god awful rap, after a moment he starts to rev his engine at me and then started waving and yelling at me to move my ?fagot ass?. I turned up my radio and did my best to ignore him.

Once the light turned green I made my turn and the kid sped past me while giving the finger, he was doing about 65 in a 45 and almost hit someone trying to merge onto the road. As I watched him disappear over the hill I kept thinking how I wish there was a cop around to can that moron. After driving a few miles I noticed down the road there was two cars on the side of the road with there hazards on. At first I thought nothing of it, but as I got closer I could start to see the outlines of the cars. Oh could it be that karma had worked it's magic? I leaned forward trying to peer though the darkness...

Almost... No... Wait! YES! It's him!

The Neon was sitting behind a large SUV that it appeared to have rear-ended, I saw allot of movement while the small Neon owner tried his best to talk his way out of it. I assume he said something that rubbed the SUV driver the wrong way because he threw the kid onto the hood of his Neon and commenced to beat the ever loving piss out of him.

I thought about stopping to help, but it looked like there wouldn't much left for me anyway. So I continued on to my fiend's house to share of my travails.

jamesbond007

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
Indeed, there is satisfaction in watching people suffer for their stupid mistakes.

About a month ago, I was driving home from a friend's place who lives about 20 miles out of town. On my way back, about 11:30PM, there was this minivan and another sedan that were going probably 15-20mph over the speed limit. There's a ~4 mile stretch of road that runs through town where the limit goes from 70 to 55mph. These people obviously did not bother to read the 2 warning signs and the several posted 55mph limit signs and just kept on trucking.

About 2 miles down the interstate road, I see both the minivan and sedan pulled over by two separate cops, probably a half-mile apart! I was thrilled and happy that these people got what was coming to them. It doesn't pay to speed...

I was grinning the rest of the way home. :) LOVED IT!

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
:D sounds like me becept it was a lady. v8 red mustang vert with a very loud exhaust (o/r H).

Do you just have flowmasters? Flows arent loud at all when paired with the stock H =] Get a O/R h on that baby than you know what semi- loud is.

If you wanna hear the stang. Heres the clip =] I dont have FLowmasters though, but alot think i do =] Its just a dumped exhaust ==> http://media.putfile.com/MIC-2007-06-16-20h43m11s

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Twista
:D sounds like me becept it was a lady. v8 red mustang vert with a very loud exhaust (o/r H).

Do you just have flowmasters? Flows arent loud at all when paired with the stock H =] Get a O/R h on that baby than you know what semi- loud is.

If you wanna hear the stang. Heres the clip =] I dont have FLowmasters though, but alot think i do =] Its just a dumped exhaust ==> http://media.putfile.com/MIC-2007-06-16-20h43m11s

I have a full Bassani exhaust w/ Hi-flo cats and X-pipe

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I saw a passenger open his door on a taxi cab right as another taxi came up along side it and folded the door up against the frame.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: TehMac
CAN YOU SAY OWNED MUTHA FVCKA!??

I probably can, but I can see no reason in the world why any decent human being would ever want to say those words.

nweaver

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
one nice thing about my truck is it's easy to really play with people. Nothing like some kid racing from light to light. Get to the left of him, and just before the light turns green (works best with a heavy trailer) WOT and commence fogging the bastard with a huge cloud of black smoke. Nothing like the smell of diesel exhaust hitting the cold plastic and stickers of a ricer in the early morning.

I have lots of stories, because my daily driver is a bit of a beater, and I have the WORST Luck with cops (I actually got ticketed for hitting someone when they pulled out from a stop sign in front of me...I was like "stop sign, no stop sign. I don't get it.) so I never speed. I'm the kind of guy who gets a ticket for going 4MPH over, so I just don't do it.