I witnessed a murder this afternoon outside my window

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Murder

Jump to 3:00 to see the murder.

I noticed the little guy checking out the big guy's pad and knew some shit was going to go down. At first I thought they were going to mate but then I noticed the little guy was way too aggressive for mating. He kept coming back for more until the big guy had had enough.

Funny story which shooting this clip. I hate spiders. Really truly hate them. I turn into a little girl when I see them. While filming this my cat walked up behind me and his whiskers brushed my leg. I jumped so high I almost hit my head on our 8' ceiling.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
that's awesome, he let him toy around for awhile before decimating him with one blow.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Platypus
that's awesome, she let him toy around for awhile before decimating him with one blow.

Like I said, I just wanted some booty.

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Platypus
that's awesome, he let him toy around for awhile before decimating him with one blow.

Nah, the big fella has lived outside our window all summer. I killed his brother the other day when I accidentally walked through his web. He was about the same size and I must have looked like a mad man screaming and flailing about.

Jeffwo

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2001
There are some ppl I know who need to get a life. Got any guesses who?

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
whoa shit, there was tons of suspense, then in less than 1 second when the wind blew the web, the murder was committed!

LostWanderer

Sep 20, 2005
That's some Wild Kingdom stuff goin on right there. Cool video. Big spiders don't get big without knowing a thing or two. My guess he'd been around the block a time or two. :)

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
This was my first Google Video/Youtube vid so I wasn't sure about adding music to it. Is it legal to add a commercial song to the video? Is that considered fair use?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: LostWanderer
That's some Wild Kingdom stuff goin on right there. Cool video. Big spiders don't get big without knowing a thing or two. My guess he'd been around the block a time or two. :)

She said she didn't have a penis!!!!!!!!

She also promised she wouldn't eat me. I even bought her dinner and everything.

walrus

Golden Member
Dec 18, 2000
Looks to me like the big one is a female and the smaller one was a male looking to get lucky.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
I read that squirrels were high in cholesterol

Bonus points for knowing the reference.

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Son of a... If the bigger one is the female and the smaller the male and they did just mate... That means SPIDER BABIES.

I think I may have to commit spider genocide. I don't want more of those suckers crawling 4 inches from our window.

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
I read that squirrels were high in cholesterol

Bonus points for knowing the reference.

lol

Wrong thread? The squirrel thread is <-- that way

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: binister
Son of a... If the bigger one is the female and the smaller the male and they did just mate... That means SPIDER BABIES.

I think I may have to commit spider genocide. I don't want more of those suckers crawling 4 inches from our window.

imma own your domicile with my offspring!

Get 'em boys!

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
that was pretty funny, it looked as if they would say "come on come on put up your dukes, put up your dukes"