I wish you could buy 7-11 taquitos in bulk at costco!! and oh yea, GO TERPS!!

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Man that would own! I am addicted to these things! The buffaloe chicken ones and the new spicy queso an beef are so good! I wish I could get a box of these things at the store and cook em whenever I want. I LOVE EM!

And oh yea ... GO TERPS BEAT UTEP!!! :D

Doggiedog

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
They do sell them at Costcos.

I have them in my fridge right now. Unfortunately, they only have beef and chicken flavors. They don't have all the different ones from 7-11.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
i'm 5'11 185lbs, very slim and muscular ... i dont think eating taquitos for me is a problem actually, as I work out 3 times every 5 days, and also do some cardio ... gotta keep my 8pack for the summer so shove it :p j/k

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Oh yeah, the buffalo chicken ones are great, as long as they're fresh.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: purbeast0
Man that would own! I am addicted to these things! The buffaloe chicken ones and the new spicy queso an beef are so good! I wish I could get a box of these things at the store and cook em whenever I want. I LOVE EM!

I bet every business owner in College Park is hoping they lose immediately.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Linflas
Originally posted by: purbeast0

I bet every business owner in College Park is hoping they lose immediately.

LoL! nice one!

Nah not yet ... but if UMD gets to the final four, then yea i agree, the bvusiness will want that too :).

anyone watchin the game? is it me or does caner medley always seem like he just screws up???