I wish to express.........

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
...... my profound gratitude to the Mods, members, and Anandtech for creating this forum and posting contemporary and timely news of the action from all the links from around the globe. In no way could I or any one of us get to all the resources in the media to become aware of all the events and all the ways to view it. This is maixumum use of technology that is mind boggling in it's reality. Only in a well run forum with good people from all corners of the world and of differing political, economic, religous demographics can meet in a place to discuss the days issues in a way that leaves us even better informed than those whose information comes from a much narrower vinue.

We are truly blessed in this Forum to have such well meaning and supportive people post what is on their mind openly, (with respect for the rules) allowing all of us to be better informed to make the opinions that shape our views. I have a much broader respect for the varied opinons of others and that is healthy to further the debate at hand. I hope all of you feel likewise.

Thank you, Anandtech. :)

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I agree wholeheartedly.

It has been educational to read the posts from people who have such varied viewpoints on the same topic, not to mention the up to the minute reporting of the news from so many members.

Thank you Anandtech and thank you ATer's.