I wish to be born once again but wealthy!

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
DAM*N IT!

I just wanna travel the world all my life. It's so fun, the jealous part that there are people like that

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
DAM*N IT!

I just wanna travel the world all my life. It's so fun, the jealous part that there are people like that

so get a god damned good job, and make the money yourself, lazy bastard.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Who else thinks that Rick Steves has the best job in the world?

I agree, though. I wish life was just an endless summer spent in Western Europe...travelling on trains, meeting foreign girls, drinking German beer, etc. I hope to backpack again over there sometime!

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
My family is pretty well off and let me tell you that given the tremendous amount of added responsibility that comes with being financially secure, one sometimes wonders about the benefits of dropping down a notch or two in the economic ladder.

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: amnesiac 2.0
My family is pretty well off and let me tell you that given the tremendous amount of added responsibility that comes with being financially secure, one sometimes wonders about the benefits of dropping down a notch or two in the economic ladder.

Feel free to let me know if you want to switch places.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

I agree, though. I wish life was just an endless summer spent in Western Europe...travelling on trains, meeting foreign girls, drinking German beer, etc. I hope to backpack again over there sometime!

Sounds like fun.... oh wait... thats what I did over the summer :D

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
DAM*N IT!

Will you take Spunky on your travels? ;) :D

Wduaqnug, I'm not rich, but I have visited a few places, just take one trip at a time and I'm sure you'll be able to see more than you ever thought if you just sat there and wished for money, hope this helps, & good luck :)

psianime

Golden Member
Mar 16, 2002
I want to be born poor and become rich so that I can post up my story on the internet as one of those rags to riches kind of deals. On second thought... I'd rather be born rich and not go through that BS.

-psianime

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: amnesiac 2.0
lmao...tremendous amount of added responsibility....lol

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
You weren't, so deal with it. If travel is what you really want to do, look into becoming a travel guide, adventure tour guide, marine, or stewardess ;)

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile

I'd do that plus i'd be an international pimp.

I'd tap ho's from all over the world at night and then do my stupid documentary the next day.

I love to watch Rick Steves. :D

Travelling the world is still in my agenda. I know I want to, but life is so short when you think of other things and the point where you have to settle. I guess that's why it would be helpful to have someone who has money and also loves to travel.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Deeko
DAM*N IT!

so get a god damned good job, and make the money yourself, lazy bastard.

If you were serious:

rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Im not so sure because money doesnt buy eternal happiness. Sure it can buy some instant gratification but not forever. I believe they did a survery of all the living lottery winners and basically all of them said that winning the lottery had not made them more happier than before they won.

Damn I wish they given the name on the news program of the survey/study. I certainly would have liked to see it in its entirety.