i wish i was dead; if i died the world would be a better place

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
At least his parents are loaded.

I think a job would help A420 out tremendously. Maybe an ASE mechanic? Any interest in cars?

Having his own money would help tremendously.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
At least his parents are loaded.

I think a job would help A420 out tremendously. Maybe an ASE mechanic? Any interest in cars?

Having his own money would help tremendously.

Not if he's going to use his coworkers ears the way he does this forum. As a dumping grounds for insane ramblings, whether they are real or fake just for attention.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
I already know and got a glimpse at what life would be like without me on this forum. Some RIPS and a comment about me being the LOL man and a guy on my ban list who could give two shits.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
i have the mtdna of a chimpanzee. i hate myself because i don't have the neanderthal superhaplogroup U(K), A, or D.

This is a delusion. You don't understand any of this enough to know what you are talking about. Stop trying to use it as an excuse and take ownership of your life.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I already know and got a glimpse at what life would be like without me on this forum. Some RIPS and a comment about me being the LOL man and a guy on my ban list who could give two shits.

:D

That is a unique perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.