I Wet My Pants

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Toronto is getting clobbered by a snowstorm. I had plans to go to dinner but it was mutually decided upon that tomorrow would be better due to the weather. I am off work today, and still in PJ's. I shovelled earlier in the morning, and just now went outside to shovel--it snowed so much within a few hours, I can't believe it! And now my pants are wet due to the blowing snow. Now I have to change into new PJ's :eek:

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
dear melly,

pants wetting isn't something that should be taken lightly. some of us have to deal with the discomfort and embarassment caused by this dysfunction of the bladder daily :(

signed,
your faithful subscriber

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Deslocke
dear melly,

pants wetting isn't something that should be taken lightly. some of us have to deal with the discomfort and embarassment caused by this dysfunction of the bladder daily :(

signed,
your faithful subscriber

dear your faithful subscriber,

i used to sleep on those plastic mattress pads :D

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: xmellyx
dear melly,

signed,
your faithful subscriber

loser!

:p

my eyes hurt...

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: xmellyx
dear melly,

signed,
your faithful subscriber

loser!

:p

my eyes hurt...

bwahahaha i have no shame.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
the hell!?!? we were suppose to get that huge storm here in London but nothing yet... i am so mad.... :|

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I'm sick of shovelling. Next time I'm gonna use a freaking leaf blower (works wonders on light, fluffy snow).

Anyway, I don't think I'll be going to school (or anywhere else) tomorrow. I hate winter.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: CraigRT
the hell!?!? we were suppose to get that huge storm here in London but nothing yet... i am so mad.... :|

London's in the snowbelt, too, so I don't know why we got clobbered instead. Maybe it's some weather mumbo jumbo such as lake effect or alberta clipper or blah blah blah...it started snow when I was on my out last night, around 7 pm and hasn't stopped snowing.

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Heh, it's not thaaat much. It's been snowing all day here too, and we're suppose to get another 20cm by tommorrow evening. Everyone's saying school will be closed tommorrow, but I'm not so sure...

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
I wet them again :(

On a sidenote: the front part of my car is stuck in about 4 feet of snow. It's just too heavy to shovel the front part of the driveway. Has anyone ever shovelled his/her car? I did the hood, and was rather amused.