I wasted my saturday night!

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
I was up all last night with a female friend, only got a few hours sleep.

I passed out on the couch around 9:00 tonight, and I woke up at 2am.
I'm so mad at myself, I wanted to party again :(

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Well, if she's really a friend, and not "a piece waiting to happen," then I'd say you didn't waste your time/evening.

Lemme guess; she had some traumatic event happen in her life that absolutely required you to sit there and hold her hand/listen to her whine (ie. fight with her sister/cat died/argument w/her coworker/man troubles)

Women whine like that and by you sitting there all night and being her friend, you did a very good thing. :)

Real friends, not aquaintences are almost as important as family. I have a few female "friends" (i.e. no sex) myself and they've helped me out more often than my male friends have. :|

You did the right thing...I think...you didn't exactly give a lot of info.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

<< I was up all last night with a female friend, only got a few hours sleep.

I passed out on the couch around 9:00 tonight, and I woke up at 2am.
I'm so mad at myself, I wanted to party again :(
>>

Yes, but look on the bright side... you were up all last night with a female friend :)

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001

<< Lemme guess; she had some traumatic event happen in her life that absolutely required you to sit there and hold her hand/listen to her whine (ie. fight with her sister/cat died/argument w/her coworker/man troubles) >>

No actually she wanted to get jiggy so I was accomodating her, we went to bed sometime around 8:30am saturday morning. For some reason I couldnt sleep so I was up a few hours after that. Tonight (saturday night) I was gettin ready to head out and sleep came up on me and knocked me over the head. I passed out on the couch and woke up after prime partying time was over. Oh well, at least my friday wasn't wasted :D

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001

<<

<< Lemme guess; she had some traumatic event happen in her life that absolutely required you to sit there and hold her hand/listen to her whine (ie. fight with her sister/cat died/argument w/her coworker/man troubles) >>

No actually she wanted to get jiggy so I was accomodating her, we went to bed sometime around 8:30am saturday morning. For some reason I couldnt sleep so I was up a few hours after that. Tonight (saturday night) I was gettin ready to head out and sleep came up on me and knocked me over the head. I passed out on the couch and woke up after prime partying time was over. Oh well, at least my friday wasn't wasted :D
>>

Well, howdoyoudo? You got some GOOD THANG, man! You have no right to bitch about anything!

*Grumbles*...damn guy got him some poundcake and he's upset b/c he couldn't go to a club to watch girls that won't go home w/him, dancing. Sheeesh. ;)

ps
YOU da man :D

Juniper

Platinum Member
Nov 7, 2001
Im tired of partying. Nowadays I prefer staying at home and watch a good movie. :)

You can always ask your friend out nxt Saturday. Saturday occurs once every week you know.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

<< Saturday occurs once every week you know. >>

Yes, but every Saturday that passes is one Saturday closer to being worm food.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001

<<

<< Saturday occurs once every week you know. >>

Yes, but every Saturday that passes is one Saturday closer to being worm food.
>>

exactly why I'm upset