I was living on the edge this morning....

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Oh yeah. I feel all jittery! YEAH! Unsignalled lane changes on the way into work today! I'm living on the edge, I'm pushing the envelope! Feel the rush! Breakin the law, showin the man I aint gona bow to his will!

6StringSamurai

Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Specop 007
Oh yeah. I feel all jittery! YEAH! Unsignalled lane changes on the way into work today! I'm living on the edge, I'm pushing the envelope! Feel the rush! Breakin the law, showin the man I aint gona bow to his will!

You just completely invalidated my adrenaline rush from knocking of three 7-11's on the way in this morning. You're gangsta for life now.

countryboy

Oct 23, 2006
move to the DC/MD/VA area. You might get pulled over if you actually use the signals. no one around here uses their signals.

If you signal to get over, the person in the other lane will speed up just to stop you, and to teach you a lesson.

6StringSamurai

Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
You know it's Drug awareness week and that means you don't use, not DO use.

LIES!

a?ware?ness, noun

?Synonyms 1. mindful. See conscious.

sooooo.

Be mindful of your drugs. Keep them close, unless your being chased by the cops, in which case toss them out. :D

thehstrybean

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by: 6StringSamurai
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
You know it's Drug awareness week and that means you don't use, not DO use.

LIES!

a?ware?ness, noun

?Synonyms 1. mindful. See conscious.

sooooo.

Be mindful of your drugs. Keep them close, unless your being chased by the cops, in which case toss them out. :D

QFT...

As stated, you no signal guys piss the hell outta me...I almost killed about 20 this morning...

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Originally posted by: countryboy
If you signal to get over, the person in the other lane will speed up just to stop you, and to teach you a lesson.

Its a warning! A turn signal for lane change means "Speed up or I will cut in front of you! (And usually go slower than you were)"

Join the dark side - all your lane changes will be made easier as you continue to refine your lane changing skills. Soon you will be able to merge with less than 1 car lengths clearance between vehicles, cut off slow movers and whip in between cars with inches to spare. You will also learn the signs to look for when other people want to change lanes without signaling - the turned head, the inching over. Practice your defense as you use the shoulder to swerve around potential lane changers and say "Not to me you won't". Watch as others shake their fists and raise their middle fingure in salute and awe at your skills - and remember - they're just jealous

countryboy

Oct 23, 2006
Originally posted by: Exterous
Originally posted by: countryboy

Its a warning! A turn signal for lane change means "Speed up or I will cut in front of you! (And usually go slower than you were)"

Join the dark side - all your lane changes will be made easier as you continue to refine your lane changing skills. Soon you will be able to merge with less than 1 car lengths clearance between vehicles, cut off slow movers and whip in between cars with inches to spare. You will also learn the signs to look for when other people want to change lanes without signaling - the turned head, the inching over. Practice your defense as you use the shoulder to swerve around potential lane changers and say "Not to me you won't". Watch as others shake their fists and raise their middle fingure in salute and awe at your skills - and remember - they're just jealous

don't forget to hone your skills at blocking any and EVERY car trying to merge onto the freeway off of the ramp. Those idiots won't get in front of ME. not this day.