"I was checkin' the specs on the endline of the Rotarty gurder... ah... I'm retarded..." Girl ProbleM!

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Last night I had a huge invitational at a school (Oneida high school), It was a co-ed meet and I was getting my steps ready for the high jump and I accidentally bumped into one of the girls that was there. It turns out that I knew this girl from a meet that I had officiated at my high school for the girls team. Anyways... I've bumped into her 2 previous times (once at our track for a girls meet and once at her track for the guys meet that I was running in.) We got to talking, just like other meet, I kinda like her and before I could get her digits and e-mail addy and whatnot I Was competing, so I couldn't leave the field and she couldn't enter the field, her parents showed up and they took off and all I know is her first name... what do I do? I know what school she goes to... if anyone could give me some advice, would be appreciated....

I'll save you the typing energy -

"HPKeeper, you're an idiot, you should have gotten the info earlier"

"HPKeeper, how high did you jump?"

I jumped 6'0" and won the meet and I didn't do my best.

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001
bummer....u can always stalk her at the school...haha j/k ;)
i guess wait for the next meet, or go to the next track meet that her school is having to *bump* into her again...this time be prepared ;)

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
It doesn't sound like she'd be easy to track down with what little info you have on her. However, you have run into her at several meets, so, if I were you, I'd look for her at track meets in the hopes of running into her again.

Good Luck. :);)

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Yeah, I don't have many more meets left, none at her school and her school isn't coming to ours, the only chance I have is to go to officiate one of the league meets or to go to one of the league meets to see her... that's too bad, she was really nice... :(

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
What about the county meet, or even sectionals? Any chance there? BTW, what school do you go to, and hers, I go to York in Livingston county, not too far from where you are.

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Yeah, I was hoping to see her at one of those big meets

She goes to VVS, I go to Holland Patent

you wouldn't happen to know anyone that goes to VVS do you?

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Well.. I did some research and narrowed her name down to two different last names... it's either

Jacobson

or

Luvera

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001
cool!...now track her down at her school...wait for her after school if anything to get more acquainted, walk her home, etc...girls dig the chase ;)...just don't stalk her...hehe...

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
I think it'd be nice of you to find out when she has her next meet or whatever and go to see her, not necessarily to officiate just to see her, i'm sure it'll score points with her and well u'll get what you wanted.

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Hmmm now that I break out the map, it appears, I'm not as close to where you are as originally thought. You're probably not even in Section V. I do not know anyone from VVS. I think I know someone from Rome, but that's about it for over towards Utica where you are. At any rate, with 6'0 not being your best, you should easily qualify for sectionals, unless you go to a monstrous Class A school, where as you'd probabaly still make it. Guess all I can say is I hope she's there for ya, and you can meet up with her, although those meets are quite large. Good luck man.

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
anghang, I can't track her at school, she doesn't go to my school... she goes to a school about a half hour away from me (which isn't too far of a drive to me)... But I wouldn't be able to get to her while she was IN SCHOOL.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< Digits (AKA - Phone number) >>

Yeah, yeah I know...just a bad joke/pun...

I will go back to my corner, now...