I want to test out my new digital camera

Cadop

Mar 28, 2003
I got my first ever digital camera for Christmas and I want to see what this thing can do. I need suggestions of ordinary, around-the-house items that I can take pictures of. If I get any good shots from your suggestions, I'll post them up.

BTW... the camera I got is a Pentax Optio33L. Not super high quality, but I like it. My mom bought it off QVC :D

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Dude, you have a digital camera.

You're supposed to take pictures of everything without even thinking about it. :p

Cadop

Mar 28, 2003
I need things that may have a lot of detail that I can take close up pictures of and stuff like that. I'm all out of ideas.

Cadop

Mar 28, 2003
Ok, I have to put this picture of my dog on here. I think it is one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen!

EW!

OIKOS

Banned
Mar 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Cadop
Ok, I have to put this picture of my dog on here. I think it is one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen!

EW!

GOOD CAMERA! :p..... i request the STOP SIGN....pweeasee?? :p

Cadop

Mar 28, 2003
I would take a picture of a stop sign, (I don't know why you want one...) but it is too dark and cold to go outside and fullfill your wish. Sorry :frown:

Cadop

Mar 28, 2003
Nothing much of interest in my room. Unless you want to see white walls and the normal bedroom furniture.

I don't have a sister (thank goodness).

I need more comments on my dog, I want to know what you guys really think of her (Sable).

TheToOTaLL

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2001

BTW... the camera I got is a Pentax Optio33L. Not super high quality, but I like it. My mom bought it off QVC :D

:camera: of your mom??? ;)

BTW, thats one freaky lookin dog!

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Originally posted by: OIKOS

EW!

GOOD CAMERA! :p..... i request the STOP SIGN....pweeasee?? :p

HO NOES!! 'TIS LUCIFER MADE MAN . . . I mean . . . DOG!!!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS