I want to go on a drive to see/do something cool tonight with a friend(s)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
there is a bar located somewhere in mexico called the tittytwister....i hear things really get going from dusk til dawn :)

Brackis

Banned
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
there is a bar located somewhere in mexico called the tittytwister....i hear things really get going from dusk til dawn :)

Selma Hayek?

luckysnafu

Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: KarmaPolice
Come here to lancaster PA...we...have...

amish...

Good old Lancaster, PA. I will be driving up there tomorrow night to visit my parents and hangout with family. Without a doubt I will either drive past an amish buggy or see one go by my parents house.

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004

Just bring plenty of wooden stakes! And some holy water wouldn't hurt either

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: GuitarDaddy

Just bring plenty of wooden stakes! And some holy water wouldn't hurt either

also your codpeice with hidden revolver might come in handy :D

Brackis

Banned
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: tfbrown69
Niagra Falls is about 500 miles...you can make it in a few hours from Bos.

Hmmmm, perhaps! I never thought I would have multiple options of things to do in upstate new york.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
Drive upto a shooting range in NH and fire away. (If you're into gun stuff)
Why not spend time in Boston? There are tons to do. Visit MFA, indie galleries in Newbury St., Hit the night scene, Ducktour, etc...

I'm a Bostonian, there are plenty to do.

There are plenty of Bostonians to do eh...open to under 21 but only to above 18 I see.