i want to bake something...

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
any ideas? i want to make something from total scratch...and give it to my ex-gf. maybe that will make her think that i want to be back together with her.

banana bread?

or will she just think i'm gay?

state 08

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2005
I don't think you actually want to bake anything. You're just posting for no reason.

white

Nov 2, 2000
the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach.

i'd go for banana bread right about now

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: sandorski
Difficult

Much easier

Those will impress her, unless she doesn't like Chocolate. In which case break up with her now! ;)

Whatever you do Chocolate has to be part of it.

that death by chocolate looks sooo good but very impossible...do you have a more "let-me-take-you-by-the-hand" instruction/recipe? i've never done much cooking before...

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: PHiuR
Originally posted by: sandorski
Difficult

Much easier

Those will impress her, unless she doesn't like Chocolate. In which case break up with her now! ;)

Whatever you do Chocolate has to be part of it.

that death by chocolate looks sooo good but very impossible...do you have a more "let-me-take-you-by-the-hand" instruction/recipe? i've never done much cooking before...

Do the second one. Really is easy, just follow the directions, have all Ingredients/gadgetry. Personally I'd cheeze on the frosting and just buy some, could even add coffee to it as the recipecalls for(hell, you could probably buy a good Coffee flavoured frosting.

Do it dude. She'll appreciate the effort as much as the final product.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: PHiuR
any ideas? i want to make something from total scratch...and give it to my ex-gf. maybe that will make her think that i want to be back together with her.

banana bread?

or will she just think i'm gay?

maybe make something manly, just so she won't think you are gay. roasted mammoth, perhaps, or freshly caught sabre tooth tiger, with the blood still dripping.