Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
nice any reviews?
Get one of those ones you shake. Plus it strengthens your wrist for those lonely nights....
Features of Fenix L2D CE LED Flashlight:
- Cree 7090 XR-E LED with a 50,000 hr life (approx)
- Two output modes (adjust by turning the bezel): General and Turbo
- General mode has 3 light levels plus SOS; 9 lumens (55 hrs), 40 lumens (10.5 hrs), 80 lumens (4 hrs) and SOS
- Turbo mode; 135 lumens (2.4 hrs) and strobe
- Digitally regulated for more constant brightness
- Powered by two AA batteries (Alkaline, Ni-MH or Lithium) ** batteries not included **
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum
- Durable Type III hard anodized finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR (anti-reflective) coating
- Water resistant
- Push-button tail cap switch for constant on/off
- Includes wrist lanyard and open top nylon belt holster
LLBean Wind and Go
And do you >really< need rechargable?