I wanna see my roommates hotgirl topless PM ME THREADLOCKED!

lsuengineer

Banned
May 7, 2001
You know those x10.com spycams, I want to use one to catch my roomates hot girlfriend topless (She's gotta a major rack)
I know somebody's gotta be doing it. They f@ck every night in his room and walk around naked when I'm not there.
give me some ideas

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
video quality would be sh*t. you'd be jacking off to a 20x20 blurry picture probably. why not hide out in the room with a 4 megapixel camera :)

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< video quality would be sh*t. you'd be jacking off to a 20x20 blurry picture probably. why not hide out in the room with a 4 megapixel camera :) >>

learned from experience huh? ;)

danny~!

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001

<< I want to use one to catch my roomates hot girlfriend topless (She's gotta a major rack)
I know somebody's gotta be doing it.
>>

Yes, please share the footage;)

Try looking at some of the wireless types,i've seen some inexpensive ones at Frys
Place it inside a potted plant or something.

myputer

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2001
Why would you advertise how pathetic you are? I hope her boyfriend beats your ass.:disgust:

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
You do realize that if you did that, you would most likely see your roomate naked too? :disgust:

Oh and your nick is pretty funny. LSU and engineering? hahaha!

jk!

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000

<< I need some hellllp please cmon >>

Kick your roomates a$$ and take her for your own.

someone already said you'll be waxin the dolphin to a 20X20 picture.

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000

<< cmon, I know you internet sex deviants have to have some kind of experiance doing this. >>

man..id rather be the guy doing it with the rack-girl than the desperate guy trying to watch...

damn, just go to sears, get a cheap 3/8&quot; drill, a drill bit, and make yourself some holes.

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
Why don't you just show her your pic?

I'm sure she'll show you her rack then.

Do any of you guys want to see lsuengineer's pic? (he's a major playa!)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
LMAO!

Please, we don't want to see his pic!

Oh yah, you're a loser. Go out and get your own g/f you sick, twisted nerd with no life! Gosh, show some initiative a stop trying to get what you can't have.

Dork! :|