I Tire of Political Threads in OT...

mooglekit

Jul 1, 2003
Okay, so we've had a Civil Rights thread, a "2nd Amendment" thread and an Iran thread all in one morning on ATOT. I want my good ol' OT neffing back!

Post something entirely and genuinely OT. I'll Start:

In happy news today, the World's Tallest Man (According to Guinness) tied the knot.

Tallest Man Marries Short Lady

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
AMD is a good investment right now.. This is the time the analysts all say it's a crappy investment while the funds buy AMD at low prices. Then, the analysts will all say 'BUY BUY BUY' and the price will be up before you get your chance..

:D

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
The problem is reasonable people like to discuss some of these things as well and reasonable people are not welcome in P&N nor is discussion tolerated there.

mooglekit

Jul 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Linflas
The problem is reasonable people like to discuss some of these things as well and reasonable people are not welcome in P&N nor is discussion tolerated there.

And this is a very reasonable response and justification for the threads, nice work!

In other news, yllus apparently ate a peach this mornign!

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Seriously, what's up with all the P&N spillover? We should all just start posting WRONG FORUM whenever someone posts a political thread.

mooglekit

Jul 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Spartan Niner
Seriously, what's up with all the P&N spillover? We should all just start posting WRONG FORUM whenever someone posts a political thread.

But then we'd be just like them...

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
I have a genetic disorder called Marfan Syndrome, featured in a new movie starring Dewey from Malcom in the Middle. He is affected from Marfan as well.

http://www.mofilm.net/

It should be a great way to promote awareness.

*the more you know ;)