i think someone from atot came to my work yesterday ...

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
he works at microsoft and seemed like he had never really talked to a girl before. but he was a lot friendlier than most customers.. so who knows. but i mean, he works at microsoft. so he must be a nerd. and what kind of nerd doesnt post at atot!

eh.. sorry ... guess theres no real point to this thread. i just think it would be cool if he really WAS from atot? heheh

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: caitlion
eh.. sorry ... guess theres no real point to this thread. i just think it would be cool if he really WAS from atot? heheh

not reallyy

BigKev

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2000
I'm pretty sure this is what blogs are for: useless crap that makes no sense.

Although that's what ATOT's purpose has been lately too ...

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
If hes from ATOT, hes a stalker. He probably followed you home too. I bet he was one of the first two people to respond to this thread as well. Good luck!

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
Originally posted by: ISO

well youre ugly.

and it may be useless, but im pretty sure it made sense.

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
Originally posted by: oniq
If hes from ATOT, hes a stalker. He probably followed you home too. I bet he was one of the first two people to respond to this thread as well. Good luck!

ahha... i doubt it ;) but that would be kinda cool to have a stalker too. except well.. not. :-/

BigKev

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2000

well youre ugly.

I'm ugly? While we're saying random things - I'd like to know why you aren't really into mushroom soup ... is it the lack of substance that gets you? :p

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003

well youre ugly.

I'm ugly? While we're saying random things - I'd like to know why you aren't really into mushroom soup ... is it the lack of substance that gets you? :p

well my guess would be because i hate mushrooms and soup isnt all that great either.. but i dunno.. ive never tried it :p

DXM

Jul 26, 2003

well youre ugly.

lol

"but he was a lot friendlier than most customers.. so who knows. but i mean, he works at microsoft. so he must be a nerd. and what kind of nerd doesnt post at atot!"

Stop right there! ATOT nerd friendly? I'm afraid they would like us to believe that they are tough guys in real life with their viciousness and feistiness on the 'net. Ah, never mind . . . people experiment on the 'net with their suppressed souls. :/

Really though, there are nerds who have never visited AT but have visited other forums for geeks and nerds.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: luvly
"but he was a lot friendlier than most customers.. so who knows. but i mean, he works at microsoft. so he must be a nerd. and what kind of nerd doesnt post at atot!"

Stop right there! ATOT nerd friendly? I'm afraid they would like us to believe that they are tough guys in real life with their viciousness and feistiness on the 'net. Ah, never mind . . . people experiment on the 'net with their suppressed souls. :/

Really though, there are nerds who have never visited AT but have visited other forums for geeks and nerds.

I'm hungry :p

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: oniq

nah, i bet he one of the first 3 people that reponded to this thread. hehheehheha

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
well lets try it this way... does anyone here live in tucson and work at microsoft? ehhe