I think my kitty died

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
hope you cat is okay. On a side note, I hit a cat tonight on the way into work. don't know if I killed it or not. It was my first cat that I hit. Damn thing just darted out into the street, had no time to slow down and evade it. Hope it wasn't anyones pet, I kinda felt bad.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: state 08
Originally posted by: faboloso112
Originally posted by: aplefka
Honestly, some of you are the biggest waste of life on the planet, and AT is ashamed to say you post here. :/

agreed...
have some fvcking respect and manners...

I think some people post the way they did because they may consider the OP an attention whore. Why does she need to post a pet's probable death on ATOT? Why does she need the sympathy of people she doesn't even know.

If my dog died, the last thing that would be in my mind is making a thread about it on ATOT.

Maybe she should have consoled with family/friends?

You don't know AT very well. Stop trying.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Originally posted by: spidey07
I'll try to help.....

Still eating/drinkging? He's just fine.

At age 15 however its about time for him. If he stops eating then it is probably his time and may be better served by being put down after review with a vet.

I know it sucks but losing a pet via their agonizing death of nothing more than old age isn't fun.

15 years is pretty old. Get a new kitty first, then take the old one to the vet and see what the outcome is.

Worst that can happen is to have two furballs to love.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: So
:(
rose.gif

ive owned many cats in my life and it always kills me when one dies....i really hope he is okay!

bsobel

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Dec 9, 2001
I think some people post the way they did because they may consider the OP an attention whore. Why does she need to post a pet's probable death on ATOT? Why does she need the sympathy of people she doesn't even know.

If my dog died, the last thing that would be in my mind is making a thread about it on ATOT.

Maybe she should have consoled with family/friends?

You haven't been here long enough to have an opinion that matters ....

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
That sucks.

I made you a firecracker. :(

.................................*
................................/
.............................../
............................../
............................./
............................{
............................|

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
That's awful about your kitty, but at least you know, and got to bury him. You had to get some kind of closure there at least. It sounds like he had a good run.