you better hope you're not allergic to peanuts, at least not severely allergic. It can get pretty serious. One of the school systems in my county had to completely get rid of all peanut-related food items because one student was allergic...no snickers in the vending machines, no peanut butter cookies at lunch, etc.
My brother is very allergic to peanuts. Well he used to be allergic to lots of stuff and he grew out of most of it, but peanuts was one of the worst. He hasn't tried anything with peanuts for a long time because we don't really know how bad it still is and don't want to risk it.