I think I should lay off the torrents for a while

Noema

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2005
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I think you got hacked, it's all in some weird language.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think it's Klingon.

Noema

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2005
Originally posted by: lobbyone
Originally posted by: Noema
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I think you got hacked, it's all in some weird language.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think it's Klingon.

you can read klingon? lol

:music: I'm fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon. :music:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: isekii
almost 47gb.

pssh that's practically nothing

seriously.

<--- just bought *another* 400 gig harddrive

granted, it's to replace a 300 gig hard drive that appears to be on the verge of dying, but still.

i'm up to an honest terrabyte on that one computer... once i get the 300 gb drive back the server will be up over 700 gb

why my main computer have more disk space than my server i have yet to figure out

Noema

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2005
Well, this is a 250GB HDD I use mostly for files, but it's just amazing how fast I fill them up. I remember when I got a 500MB HDD back in 1992 and I thought I'd never fill it. Yeah, right :)

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
I had an 80GB for years. Recently purchased a 400GB WD Caviar. I haven't come close to filling it up. I am using about 110GB at the moment.

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Considering I can get a 400gb hard drive for around $140 new, I don't think you have much to worry about. And if you have that many files, I think you need to find something else to do with your time.

Noema

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2005
Originally posted by: Blazin Trav
Considering I can get a 400gb hard drive for around $140 new, I don't think you have much to worry about. And if you have that many files, I think you need to find something else to do with your time.

Interestingly enough, I usually just leave the PC on all day downloading and uploading them while I am at work. Often I even forget all that I downloaded and re-discover it a couple of months later.

Like when you find a $20 in the pocket of some old pants you hadn't worn in a while.