I think i screwed up :(

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
I did a deal in FS/T here and i sent out the money order right away, except that i sent it through work being too lazy to goto the post office. I post my store's stamp on it (with return address) and they used our little post meter. I mailed it out from detroit to ontario, and it's been well over a week and a half...i imagine that it probably shipped at lower than first class and priority, but i'm worried he hasn't received it yet. I wish i had put delivery confirmation and/or got some kind of insurance on the money order through the post office. Woe is me :(

-=bmacd=-

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Be sure to keep up constant communication with your trading partner! I did a couple trades with Canadians where their stuff took quite awhile to get to me but because we communicated well it wasn't an issue and I wasn't worried about getting my goods,which did finally arriive and all ws well.

Communication is key in trading:)

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Be sure to keep up constant communication with your trading partner! I did a couple trades with Canadians where their stuff took quite awhile to get to me but because we communicated well it wasn't an issue and I wasn't worried about getting my goods,which did finally arriive and all ws well.

Communication is key in trading:)

i ask every other day if there's any updates, and he kepts telling me the same thing...he'll ship as soon as he receives the MO. He has 1 positive heatware.

-=bmacd=-

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: zer0burn
he has one positve and u shipped first???

prolly take 2 weeks threw mail dont worry im in ontario.

If he trolls u www.canada411.com can do an info check on him

i had 0 heatware at the time. I contacted the other seller and he said his FS/T went without a hitch (read: fine).

-=bmacd=-

zer0burn

Golden Member
Jan 30, 2002
ya but your post count counts for more then his one heatware blah :)

goodluck prolly will be fine