I think I got too good at cs?

w00t

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2004
I think i got to good at cs every pub i go into i get kicked and banned. one day i am not gonna be able to play in pubs anymore because i got banned by all of them. i am asking i think i got to good at cs a question can you really get too good? I am not cal-i yet or anything but could be cal-m/p 4 sure. every since i got my new comp i been owning faces like they are mine. HeatoN < Me.

lol.. just messing around just sick of getting banned from everyserver any teams looking for a 5th pm me.

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
I'm normally playing while chatting on aim and I still somehow end up on the top 3 if not first on the server with a shotgun and music blaring away.

FleshLight

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2004
1. Stop being a pubstar.
2. Cal m/p with no league experience? Right.

I get banned from a lot of pubs too.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
You're just another punk until you top the frag count using a knife.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
I used to get kicked when playing Quake 2 because I got insanely good with the railgun while on dialup and a 400 ping. They swore I was cheating. Though...because of that I sucked bad on LAN's because I was too used to leading people too far ahead to make up for lag. Took quite a bit to be able to use that railgun with that much lag.

Also...I loved to play that one Q2 mod where you had all these crazy weapons like nuke grenades (which they never let you use...so I just put an empty space in my name so they couldn't kick me..stupid zoners)....anyway...I would grab the freeze gun, shoot someone...then wait for them to unfreeze and shoot them again. Rinse repeat until it finally killed them. They got so mad at me. It was great.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: OdiN
I used to get kicked when playing Quake 2 because I got insanely good with the railgun while on dialup and a 400 ping. They swore I was cheating. Though...because of that I sucked bad on LAN's because I was too used to leading people too far ahead to make up for lag. Took quite a bit to be able to use that railgun with that much lag.

Also...I loved to play that one Q2 mod where you had all these crazy weapons like nuke grenades (which they never let you use...so I just put an empty space in my name so they couldn't kick me..stupid zoners)....anyway...I would grab the freeze gun, shoot someone...then wait for them to unfreeze and shoot them again. Rinse repeat until it finally killed them. They got so mad at me. It was great.

:confused: i have never had this experience about which you speak ;)

RadioHead84

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2004
Err pubbing mean nothings. While i have no realy cal experience I have scrimmed with teams that are in cal-im. Its a lot of fun and i wish i could get a team together to just play even if its cal-0.

THat being said..if you are banned from pub servers..it means nothing about you cal skill. Only a small portion of your aiming and such actually counts for anything in cal. THe majority of it is knowing where to be, when, and how to handle each situation. All the little keys of the maps, all the flash points, the spam points, the diffrent strats, budgeting your money, and so on.

w00t

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2004
Originally posted by: FleshLight
1. Stop being a pubstar.
2. Cal m/p with no league experience? Right.

I get banned from a lot of pubs too.

I have two seasons of m exp.

w00t

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2004
Originally posted by: RadioHead84
Err pubbing mean nothings. While i have no realy cal experience I have scrimmed with teams that are in cal-im. Its a lot of fun and i wish i could get a team together to just play even if its cal-0.

THat being said..if you are banned from pub servers..it means nothing about you cal skill. Only a small portion of your aiming and such actually counts for anything in cal. THe majority of it is knowing where to be, when, and how to handle each situation. All the little keys of the maps, all the flash points, the spam points, the diffrent strats, budgeting your money, and so on.

cal skill rofl cal is a league you know there is other leagues such as cpl, xpl, ogl, cevo, ect. I know how to play the game smart. you sound like a major nub flash points? so you use illegal flash's or what? spam spamming really isnt sumthing you should do when in leagues waste of ammo and takes alot of hits also gives our your location pretty bad. I know what strats are rember 2 seaons of cal-m exp. budgeting your money like not buying a m4 or ak 2nd round yes i know kk.

edit anyone wanna scrim if we can get 5 we can call our pug ATOT :D

w00t

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2004
Originally posted by: edmundoab
can u actually be too good?
as far as I know, there will be always someone out there better

hmm

ya, those players have been playing all there life's its gonna be hard for me to be as good as them. There is tons if players that are better than me easy. but you have to rember this is a team game you have to be a team player i play alot better in scrims and matches because i have a good team with good backup. I can trust my teamate when he holds his spot knowing that i am not gonna get shot in the back.

edit: anyone who wants to start a pug come in #ATOT @ gamesurge.

myusername

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2003
Originally posted by: OdiN.I would grab the freeze gun, shoot someone...then wait for them to unfreeze and shoot them again. Rinse repeat until it finally killed them. They got so mad at me. It was great.

GD the freezer kicked so much ass. Even more fun than IFT, and I would swear I was a better shot with it than with the rail.

RadioHead84

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by: w00t
Originally posted by: RadioHead84

cal skill rofl cal is a league you know there is other leagues such as cpl, xpl, ogl, cevo, ect. I know how to play the game smart. you sound like a major nub flash points? so you use illegal flash's or what? spam spamming really isnt sumthing you should do when in leagues waste of ammo and takes alot of hits also gives our your location pretty bad. I know what strats are rember 2 seaons of cal-m exp. budgeting your money like not buying a m4 or ak 2nd round yes i know kk.

edit anyone wanna scrim if we can get 5 we can call our pug ATOT :D

Wow your annoying.

Flash points obvioulsy mean knowning where to bounce flashes to get the most effect out of them and when is the right time to throw them. Spamming is still done in matches...if they know where you are coming from or know where you are there is no harm since you can also relocate. I also associate spamming with pre firing. And you never said you were cal-m...you said I COULD be 4 sure.